Moon Landing; Real or Hoax

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100% sure, I was in Air Force Intelligence at the time of the landing.

TimberCrack

Jul 30, 2013
wyoming
Detector(s) used
white's 6000/D coin master
White's MXT
Garrettt ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I personally know a Korean War Vet that swears up and down it was fake...I joke with him about it every time I see him..

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Putting aside the science and the factual evidence, if you do nothing more than think about the sheer number of people involved in the Apollo Missions then the possibility for a hoax is non-existent.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm suspicious of all official government stories, after the blatant and obvious lies with the world trade center "attack".

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

troutbum

Sep 14, 2014
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXt 505, Tesoro Sand shark, Whites coinmaster pro. Tesoro Compadre.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm suspicious of all official government stories, after the blatant and obvious lies with the world trade center "attack".

What lie's . Muzzi's didn't do it, or muzzi's did. 9/11 was a pretty factual day. Muzzi's started a war with us.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So, are you saying the WTC, the Pentagon and the plane in Pennsylvania are some vast "Deep State" conspiracy!??!!

Again, give me a break!!!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
What lie's . Muzzi's didn't do it, or muzzi's did. 9/11 was a pretty factual day. Muzzi's started a war with us.

It Is not what you are told that happened,that was obvious,it is HOW you are told it happened.

ALWAYS question authority.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread