Elon Musk’s SpaceX prototype fail - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Elon Musk’s SpaceX prototype fail

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    35562 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    You learn from failures. There were multiple rocket failures before we put men on the moon, multiple failures landing rovers on Mars, multiple spacex failures landing 1st stage before success.

There are 2 more launches this week.
    alan m likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    25328 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    as I see it, in order to actually pull it off safely one of 3 things must happen .
    the ship must be very light at landing, empty of fuel when landing,
    or a non volatile fuel that doesn't ignite when used .

I wonder if first stages are Normally Very Light, Compared to the SpaceX prototype.

even if they land one safely, you know the odds, at some point gonna be a big ooops
    They have had a few ooops in the space industry already,costing human lives.

There is no such thing as a human being in the fallen state who can make a right decision. If you are in your center, it is given to you what to do in every situation and circumstance. This is the key that eliminates all decision-making on your part.

Your attraction to external things (people, places, and objects) is the result of having lost your proper relationship with your center. By these attractions you are trying to make up for what you lost. You are really seeking peace, but you will never find it apart from God.
    The Key
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-RjlJ6vWw

​My Photos.....https://www.viewbug.com/member/alwayslookin

Dec 2003
    Porter Township, Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    42509 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Yep & Look what they Do.
    Try to decide if they want to Go on or Scrap the Whole Program.

My guess First Fatality & Musk may be Blamed personally & Forced to stop Completely.
    look how long the shuttles lasted, then all of a sudden, 2 fatalities, and they ended it

ya gotta break a few eggs
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Dec 12, 2020 at 01:41 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    35562 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    Yep & Look what they Do.
    Try to decide if they want to Go on or Scrap the Whole Program.

My guess First Fatality & Musk may be Blamed personally & Forced to stop Completely.
    look how long the shuttles lasted, then all of a sudden, 2 fatalities, and they ended it

ya gotta break a few eggs
    1st stage on landing weighs 50-57 tons accordingly to SpaceX.

Shuttle was already at end of life when Columbia came apart on return.

Each shuttle was only suppose to last 10 years, when the Columbia came apart on re-entry it was 22 years old. Shuttle program was shut down due to cost, it was suppose to be cheaper because of reuse but that never happened.

The Space Shuttle program was expensive to operate, and maintaining the twenty-plus year old Orbiters was getting more costly. The Space Shuttle was essential for completing the ISS, but would not be helpful for the new program (called Constellation) that would take us out of low Earth orbit.

Compared to an average space shuttle mission that cost $1.6 billion, NASA is paying only $55 million per seat for SpaceX's upcoming ISS flights.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links