jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to certain Buddhist and Hindu traditions, secret tunnels connect Tibet with a subterranean paradise, and they call this legendary underworld Agartha or Shambhala. throughout the world, from South America to the Arctic, numerous entrances to these inner kingdoms. Many occult organizations, esoteric authors, and secret societies concur with these legends of subterranean inhabitants, who are the remnants of antediluvian civilizations, which dwell in massive hollow caverns inside the earth.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can think of other things millions Swear by, but there is no Proof :laughing7:

can't be discussed here though
so I guess Legend is a better term
coffee2.gif

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been around perhaps too much. Deeply infatuated with legends similar to this - have read many about Antarctica. The truths of things we do not know :) Perhaps = we ain't seen nothing yet!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I've been around perhaps too much. Deeply infatuated with legends similar to this - have read many about Antarctica. The truths of things we do not know :) Perhaps = we ain't seen nothing yet!
Eh...? We need "proof-in hand"...

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that what Three Dog Night was singing about?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread