Alright, a Templars thread.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Photos are from New Mexico ( the Land of Ophir as the Knights referred to the area of the S.W.U.S.)

None of the photos have been retouched or Modified with exception of arrows and circles that I applied using Windows Paint Program.

This is a KT Vault, the Treasure has been recovered, and yes I know, you didn't see it on a T.V. Show, so it's hard to believe, right?

Co-Vert Recoveries are NOT advertised, Fake T.V. Shows are.

View attachment 1900523

That's the Entrance to the Vault^^^^^^^^

This Photo below shows the Pit where Knights Templar Silver Bars were Stashed.. and now recovered.

View attachment 1900526

LOL...Not a templar vault....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were the Knights Templar here in this Hemisphere?

Yes indeed.

Can I evidence that Fact?

again, Yes indeed.

This is another KT Vault that Treasure was recovered from,
not just Bars of Gold and Silver, but as well,
The Copper Scrolls That Chronicle their Adventures here in the South West U.S.

View attachment 1900527

As with others we're sure you will not provide absolute factual evidence of your supposed "templar" finds, without which it is nothing but another fictional story...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This latest round of dubious postings is not even worth responding to.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Evidence is clear. This site is on Private Land, Secured ,
No one gets in to these Knights Templar Petroglyphs.
The Golden Spiral Grid of the Knights Templar, this symbol relates that the site has been blessed as Sacred ground.
That is the exact interpretation of the symbol.
These Blessed sites were believed to keep Knights Safe from Invasion.
It'd be nice to make a T.V. show out of this site, NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOR YA Scott Wolter/Rick Lagina/Committee Films.
What professional academic historian organization has verified that these petroglyphs and symbols were made by Templars?
What markings on these alleged gold and silver bars indicate that they were of Templar origin?
What language was written on the copper scrolls and it discuss when, how and why they arrived in New Mexico?

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Evidence is clear. This site is on Private Land, Secured , No one gets in to these Knights Templar Petroglyphs.

The Golden Spiral Grid of the Knights Templar, this symbol relates that the site has been blessed as Sacred ground.

It'd be nice to make a T.V. show out of this site, NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOR YA Scott Wolter/Rick Lagina/Committee Films.

View attachment 1900512

Those are nice carvings, sure, and easy for anyone to access. They are on the old Butterfield Trail west of Fort Cummings at a well-known petroglyph site called Frying Pan Canyon. There are many interesting and intriguing carvings up the hill from these, some MesoAmerican-looking and unique (compared to the thousands I've seen in NM at least). My cohorts and I know Frying Pan Canyon as 'Mine 7'. Mines 5 and 6 are not far north of here. The Pony Hills site is not far to the west. All well worth your time. Most of the recent photos posted here are from this area, IMO.

Roger, using numerous assumed names in the past/present, has identified the Cookes Peak sites with Spanish, Pedro Navarez, Padre LaRue, Doc Noss, Knights Templars, certain Government Black Ops and UFOs. The usual suspects. All this since I turned him on to Cookes Peak 20 years or more ago. I guess he tired of the Organs and the Caballos, where folks got fed up with wild goose chases. His father and his friends were active in that region back in the 1960s. I like Roger. He's a generous host with good stories to tell - some of them with interesting allegations worth considering. Unfortunately, he hasn't proven any of them.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and Roger never had his Gun Hand turned into a Crab Claw by a Micro-Wave Beam Weapon. LOL!

Howdy Dog
I ain't in New Mexico as yet, If I go there this year, I'll call ya.

That Governor
of N.M. is a Psycho and I'm not about to Quarantine for 2 weeks to stroke her Power over others Button.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now for the Hard Core Glyphs.

Note the Selkirk Sword in one Hand, a Templar Sword in the other, not Templar?

Prove that it's not, maybe someone may listen.

This Panel, Replete with a stylized version of the Goddess Tanit ( Protector of Men at Sea as well as Guardian of Treasure)

In Situ New Mexico.

Yes, Knights Templar Iconography exactly.

Treasure still intact at the site?

Hmmmm?

No?

Prove that it's not.

and No, I will not reveal the location to Film Production Corps as this one below in the email I received.

Email to me From History Channel
As a Result of these Forums , these emails show up in my inbox
from Film Makers .

me @ancientlosttreasure,

PaulaE has sent you a private message on Feb 13 , 2015 08:52PM
Hi

My name is Paula Engelking. I'm Senior Writer for American Unearthed, a History Channel/H2 show about unusual sites and artifacts. We're interested in the Templar imagery and artifacts you wrote about--the ones found in Johnson and Soledad Canyons in New Mexico.

We might want to include the Templar/New Mexico connections in our show. Please call me at (work) or (cell.) My manager really wants to see what you've seen. Do you have pictures you could email to me showing what you located? How did you find out about the artifacts? Did you read about it somewhere else?

I'd love to talk to you about it. You're clearly comfortable on the Internet. Do you Skype at all? If so, maybe we could do that. Sometimes it's nice to put a face to the name, especially when it's a face we might put on our TV show.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Paula Engelking
Committee Films

A Stoooopeeed bait and stick from History Channel?

indeed yes.

sword in one hand and a moorish sword.jpg

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
The Evidence is clear. This site is on Private Land, Secured , No one gets in to these Knights Templar Petroglyphs.

mBozVEu.jpg

ItdcqkF.jpg

Hohokam Santa Cruz red on a buff plate, 900-1150 CE
Courtesy: Heard Museum

:happy1:

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
...and OZ never gave the tin man what he already had.

Oh I reckon he's got a heart, I've seen it here and there. Kinda ragged and busted up in places, but still intact. Life ain't always easy. We all have our flaws. I know for a fact this one's got some tales with meat in 'em, seen that too here and there. But I reckon fer some it's just easier to howl at the moon when it brings a smile to yer face.

I ain't got time for blatherskite. No urge to howl at the moon. But I do listen to their mournful song on occasion.

Just know their nature and adjust accordingly. :wink:

'Nite Y'all, have a good'un.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now for the Hard Core Glyphs.

Note the Selkirk Sword in one Hand, a Templar Sword in the other, not Templar?

Prove that it's not, maybe someone may listen.

This Panel, Replete with a stylized version of the Goddess Tanit ( Protector of Men at Sea as well as Guardian of Treasure)

In Situ New Mexico.

Yes, Knights Templar Iconography exactly.

Treasure still intact at the site?

Hmmmm?

No?

Prove that it's not.

and No, I will not reveal the location to Film Production Corps as this one below in the email I received.

Email to me From History Channel
As a Result of these Forums , these emails show up in my inbox
from Film Makers .

me @ancientlosttreasure,

PaulaE has sent you a private message on Feb 13 , 2015 08:52PM
Hi

My name is Paula Engelking. I'm Senior Writer for American Unearthed, a History Channel/H2 show about unusual sites and artifacts. We're interested in the Templar imagery and artifacts you wrote about--the ones found in Johnson and Soledad Canyons in New Mexico.

We might want to include the Templar/New Mexico connections in our show. Please call me at (work) or (cell.) My manager really wants to see what you've seen. Do you have pictures you could email to me showing what you located? How did you find out about the artifacts? Did you read about it somewhere else?

I'd love to talk to you about it. You're clearly comfortable on the Internet. Do you Skype at all? If so, maybe we could do that. Sometimes it's nice to put a face to the name, especially when it's a face we might put on our TV show.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Paula Engelking
Committee Films

A Stoooopeeed bait and stick from History Channel?

indeed yes.

View attachment 1900841

Continuing to post non templar related items does not magically turn them into templar items....

The templars did not cross the Atlantic, period...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posting attacks on Members Comments is NOT,,,,,,,, Treasure Hunting. it is however, a Mental Disorder.

A Vile, Combative, Paranoid Mental Disorder, replete and filled with FEAR and HATE for Other People.

and there is no Cure for the Disorder,

Viewing Singlestack wonder"s Profile and reading his comments made to people, it's Obvious to detect the Schizophrenia he's afflicted with.

what's a Wonder is, why this Psychotic has not been perma-banned from this Forum.

You are the one violating our rules, you can not attack or insult a member this way, end it now and read our rules, there is link in my signature to our rules.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never attacking, just pointing out that fiction has no place in a forum dedicated to finding real treasures...

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger saw on a video that some one posted on here you had Frank Salamon helping you out how is that going for you with this.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking for the "Today's laughs"section. It ended up here until then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread