Alright, a Templars thread.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres what i think is a shadow sign of two riders on on horse. Back behind here is a canyon or spring that has the last name of a Templar that Roger Snow had mention in one of the Victorio peak threads. I had seen it on a more moderan map that i had been looking at of that area. Its been a long time since i looked at that map so i cant remember if it was the name of a canyon or spring. Two riders on a horse? 5122012 222.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger Snow had told me it starts with Alantis. I belive he is right. This mountain peak has what i belive to be a Alantian/Aztec/Mayan type of style to it. I belive much older than this stone sheild that is on it. Could it be a Templar marking of this Ancient site? I think this peak is like the Victorio peak site. I belive it is,was a Ancient depository. And the Templars marked it.They sure have seem to have been at these Ancient sites. Some group or groups have seem to have came along at a later time and did a redopsit. Kinda of like what Doc Noss and Tony Jolly had done with what Doc Noss had removed from Victorio peak. Templars Sheild? 682019 136.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get the feeling that this group or differant groups had brought this deposit down lower on the mountain and did a redopsit. Of course there could still be some hidden in the main vault. The later markings just dont seem to match the styling of the original vault depository. Someone had true knowledge of these Ancient sites. Could the Templars be one of them?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If these locations are anywhere near the Americas they couldn't be templar related as the templars never crossed the Atlantic...

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may want to correspond with Franklin......he has stated that the templars traveled to Mars via a space/time warp tunnel....I guess if that’s true, the templars could go anywhere they wanted.....

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could there be moderan day Templars still seeking Ancient sites? Or have they been rubbed out many years ago,never to have made it to America? Merry Christmas everyone,Stay Free,Stay Safe, And dont forget to feed your Soul. View attachment 1888556

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could it be two riders one horse? Templars in the Southwest ? Or just an Ol cowboy? Or maybe just a bunch of Paradilly. Nothing to see here. P3150343.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very interesting video. I have seen signs that i belive represent two riders on one horse. I have also seen the Tanit symbols. I will have to get this guys book.

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Templars and Atlantis.............In America?

I think Dog is screwing with us.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a good post metrotec, to bad it got removed. It might have something to do with their brain.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread