Got slightly yelled at just now by my wife.

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It was freezing and snowing last time I went wading so when I got home instead of cleaning my gear outside I brought it into the basement shower to rinse it off. The next day I took the machine out to charge it but left the waders hanging there and shut the curtain. Its not well lit unless all the lights are on (and they weren't) and its not used very much now because of COVID so my wife just went down to do some cleaning. The first scream was directed at my innocent waders, everything after that came my way.

waders.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
It was freezing and snowing last time I went wading so when I got home instead of cleaning my gear outside I brought it into the basement shower to rinse it off. The next day I took the machine out to charge it but left the waders hanging there and shut the curtain. Its not well lit unless all the lights are on (and they weren't) and its not used very much now because of COVID so my wife just went down to do some cleaning. The first scream was directed at my innocent waders, everything after that came my way.

View attachment 1887697

ROFL! I would have screamed too! Hopefully she is at the laughter stage now.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

View attachment 1887697
:laughing7:

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL. What an excellent way to get no grief about putting a nice heated bathroom in the garage...

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once upon a time ago, my kids were into the original Star Trek. At the video store I managed to get a full sized stand up of Mr. Spock, which I carefully placed in the one daughter's room. When she came into the next room, you could hear her scream 2 miles away. THEN I got yelled at!

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Once upon a time ago, my kids were into the original Star Trek. At the video store I managed to get a full sized stand up of Mr. Spock, which I carefully placed in the one daughter's room. When she came into the next room, you could hear her scream 2 miles away. THEN I got yelled at!
You should know better, lol

OP
OP
mike b

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

I fee your pain.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread