Last edited:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's part of a gyroscope.

Probably fell off the ship when the octupi first landed on Earth. Sure they only live 3-4 years but their average I.Q. Is like 204. Some people say I'm crazy when I tell them the octupi are extraterrestrials from outer space. But think about it- how come the octupus is missing from the fossil record? :laughing7:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are ya sure they die ?

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are ya sure they die ?

Oh my yes! Aside from never needing an orthopedic surgeon they are just as frail and mortal as you or I. They are also quite delectable when cooked in their own ink. But I try to avoid eating sentient creatures these days. Still, if you put plate of pulpo en su tinta in front of me and it'll get gobbled up in two seconds!

Did you know that the squid is the favorite pet of the octopi? It's true, to them they are like dogs are to us.

I had a dog once, it was in a Chinese resturaunt. Not as good a octupus, but definitely better than most other pets. Speaking of which, am I the only one around here who wonders what monkey tastes like?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my yes! Aside from never needing an orthopedic surgeon they are just as frail and mortal as you or I. They are also quite delectable when cooked in their own ink. But I try to avoid eating sentient creatures these days. Still, if you put plate of pulpo en su tinta in front of me and it'll get gobbled up in two seconds!

Did you know that the squid is the favorite pet of the octopi? It's true, to them they are like dogs are to us.

I had a dog once, it was in a Chinese resturaunt. Not as good a octupus, but definitely better than most other pets. Speaking of which, am I the only one around here who wonders what monkey tastes like?

I Had Raw Octopus once. was in a tuna fish type can.
I'm guessing Raw. The Testicle was Very Chewy Not Something I'd go out my way to Eat again.
But Was Glad I tried it.

Yes I've Wondered on Both Monkey & Dog. But Honestly on those Only if Cooked By a Professional
on the Proper way.

I suppose Monkey would be the Closest I would ever get to eating Human.
Although Can anyone who Ever ate Canned food
Say absolutely Positively there was Never a human ground up in a cannery ?

Never say never, when there are mafia types, and Drug Kingpins in the world :laughing7:

They may not all be used in Dog Food & McDonalds Burgers :tongue3:

Last edited:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, I don't eat testicle. :tard:

"They cut off his arm, beat him to death with his arm and made a dip out of it, which they served to his family at his sister's wedding"- Island Jack played by Robbin Williams in Club Paradise

Nah, don't want to eat people, just monkey.

Did you know that an octupus' brain is distributed all along their central nervous system and not just in their head? Weird huh? I'm telling you, an octopus is a sentient creature. I mean, you can put a gold fish in a jar, let an octopus watch you screw the lid on, and that octopus will have learned how to unscrew the lid so it can eat that gold fish.

Not only that, my brother worked at an aquarium store at one time. One day fish started disappearing from their tanks. It went on for weeks and they thought somebody was coming in with a bucket and stealing expensive marine fish. Turned out this octupus had been crawling out of it's tank, had its neighbors for a midnight snack, then would crawl back home into its own tank before the store opened!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread