An adventure from my life....

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
There's no way to back this up as truth, but it did actually happen.

Back in the 70's my friends said "If you can't trust RT, who can you trust?"

I was not a thief, a user or a turd. I treated everyone with decency.

I had the occasion to meet a new "friend". He was extremely intense, and I sensed that. We talked for over an hour with many pointed questions from him. We parted, he shook my hand.

Later on he was arrested as a Serial Killer. And I guess Our Father was watching over me.

Moral of the story - treat everyone with goodness. You just never know who you're going to meet in this world.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Let your Light shine, Deep.

It don't shine so much anymore! I just hide up the holler (my sanctuary) and mostly avoid contact with the outside world.

I don't need anymore stinking adventures :)

Mom (94) and our 3 cats have a very peaceful world - though my cats killed a mouse and left the trophy on display for us last night :)

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
It don't shine so much anymore! I just hide up the holler (my sanctuary) and mostly avoid contact with the outside world.

I don't need anymore stinking adventures :)

Mom (94) and our 3 cats have a very peaceful world - though my cats killed a mouse and left the trophy on display for us last night :)

LOL! I read that and was going to say they "left a trophy." Hahaha! I should have.

You still let it shine on here and that is good. :cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread