oxygen and acetylene mix Soap Bubbles Most Dangerous SOAP BUBBLES Ever!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL it don't sound Loud On the Video,
But you can hear from the Echo, Their Neighbors must have been saying "They're at it again" ! :laughing9:

She's got a Wicked Laugh when they blow up the cottage :laughing7:

I like their shirts too

index.jpg

Last edited:

PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
That one I grab for the day.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of my first welding class, freshman year in high school.
Teacher filled up a balloon with acetylene and popped it with the torch, shook the whole shop building.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I have some cannons with a 2" bore and a plumber or jeweler's acetylene torch (I make jewelry). I sometimes fill a cannon barrel with acetylene and touch it off. Makes a good bang although not as good as loading with black powder. There are also "Bangsite" cannons which have a thin steel barrel and a place you put calcium carbide and water in which releases acetylene gas and a little friction igniter sparks the cannon off. They have made the Bangsite cannons for over a hundred years and still make them today. Pretty good bang without using gunpowder. Of course the modern way to make a bang is to put a chunk of dry ice in a plastic soda bottle, add some water cap tightly and get away or toss it away from people. AMAZING bang!! There are youtube videos of the dry ice trick, pretty cool bang without gunpowder. Easier to get dry ice than acetylene or gunpowder. And no smoke or fire.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions