Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And has openly encouraged more celebrity dog napping by stupidly offering a "no questions asked" half a million $ reward for their return, how about the guy who actually got shot ?
Oh, LE has gagas fathers advise - Go after them for assault and attempted murder, who would have ever thought ?
I am glad the guy appears to be recovering, and glad the dogs are Ok, but the whole thing reeks of the "privilege" that they rant against whenever a camera is shoved in front of their faces.

[h=2]Lady Gaga's stolen French bulldogs were found tied to a pole by a mystery woman who will to pick up a $500,000 reward as the singer's dad calls for the dognappers to face attempted murder charges for shooting walker[/h]
  • Lady Gaga's two French bulldogs, which were stolen by thieves who shot and wounded the dog walker, were handed over to LAPD unharmed on Friday
  • The woman who dropped the dogs off appears to be 'uninvolved and unassociated' with the armed robbery
  • New reports say she found the dogs tied to a pole
  • The singer has yet to comments on her dogs' return but will 'gladly' offer the woman the promised $500,000 reward
  • Her father Joe Germanotta has called for the two suspects to face assault and attempted murder charges for shooting Ryan Fischer, 30
  • Her grandmother Angeline Germanotta celebrated the pups' return

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...alls-dognappers-charged-attempted-murder.html

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that Ryan got his medical bills paid and receive millions of dollars from Gagas because he deserve all of it.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can't believe this is still in the news.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread