devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would like to take a moment and give an old fashioned Shout out to Mr. George Lesche and Predator Tools. I ordered the Raven Model 25 shovel from New Jersey Tuesday morning about 9:00am and it arrived at my door yesterday, Thursday in Georgia at 1:00pm. That is fast shipping. Predator Tools are quality made right here in the USA with a five year warranty. I have another Lesche shovel, the Relic Hunter that I have had for about 10 years. The Relic Hunter is a great shovel and is still in great shape, I just needed a shovel with a little more Ummmmmph to tackle some Rocky super compacted dirt. Last weekend while hunting, I tried my hunting Pard's Raven shovel, and realized this is what I needed in this hard dirt. This weekend I'll have one and look forward to using it. I know that the Predator line is a little pricey, but we'll worth it. It isn't always true that more money gets you better quality, but in the case of Predator Tools, you will find that you get what you pay for. These shovels will outlast me. If you have ever considered one, do yourself a favor and stop considering and get one. I am in no way affiliated with Predator Tools, just one happy and satisfied customer.:usflag: Happy Digging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread