Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Doesn't mention breed in the article but I think its safe to assume [as usual], pit bulls.
I know I know, they have their apologists who always make the same excuses "Any dog can bite, any dog can be aggressive, all depends on how its raised" ect ect - I personally think they should be bred out of existence, any any prospective owners of this murderous breed should be highly screened.

Boy, 3, is killed and his mother is seriously injured after being mauled by neighbor's two pit bulls [yep] at their new home in New Jersey

• Three-year-old boy was playing in his backyard in Carteret, New Jersey, on Tuesday when neighbor's two pit bulls got in and attacked him
  • Child's mother tried to save him and was also badly mauled
  • Victims' injuries were so severe they had to be airlifted to a hospital, where the toddler later died
  • Police officers who responded to the scene shot both dogs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...iously-injured-mauled-neighbors-two-dogs.html

Last edited:

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The article does say pitbulls. I Love them. The smartest most loyal and obedient dog I ever had was a pitbull. They're the best. Just like a great firearm or a vehicle they can kill. Still the only type of dog I'd ever get.

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Article was updated since I posted, no mention of breed at that time, but obviously not hard to guess since nearly every single time a child or person is seriously mauled/killed by dogs, a pit is involved.

Certainly hope there are charges, people need to be held accountable for harboring viscous animals.

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
.....as many pit/cross dogs I’ve had to shoot, you would think they would learn not to chase livestock too....

Edit .. my uncle use to say this about pit /cross dogs,

No matter how many I’ve shot, the next one loves me just as much.

Pits are breed to fight, labradors are breed as water retrievers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A pit shooter - I would like to join that club some day !
More info on the latest fatality caused by this hopelessly aggressive breed. If I had a child living in proximity to these beasts, I think I'd kill them preemptively as a matter of course.

[h=2]Boy, 3, who was mauled to death by neighbor's two pit bulls in his backyard: Child's mother - who was critically injured in attack - complained twice to owners about their 'wild' pets[/h]
  • Aziz Ahmed, three, was playing in his backyard in Carteret, New Jersey, on Tuesday when neighbor's two pit bulls got in and attacked him
  • Child's mother tried to save him and was also badly mauled
  • Victims' injuries were so severe they had to be airlifted to a hospital, where Aziz later died
  • Police officers who responded to the scene shot both dogs, named in social media posts as Logan and Rocky
  • Victims' relatives claimed Aziz's mother complained about the dogs on two separate occasions, but owner laughed off her concerns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-two-pit-bulls-backyard-New-Jersey-named.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread