If this is it a prediction I don?t know what is

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coincidence indeed but as that clip clarifies a little further in, ‘Das Marsprojekt’ doesn’t say that a person called Elon led a human expedition to Mars. Von Braun was describing the way the Mars colony was governed after it has been established, inventing the term “Elon” as a title for its democratically elected leader.

The government of Mars consisted of ten men. At their head was a man who was elected by the entire population for at least five years, whom the Martians called the “Elon”. The Elon and his Cabinet, however, faced a Parliament that passed the laws according to which the Cabinet had to govern….

Elon.jpg

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coincidence indeed but as that clip clarifies a little further in, ?Das Marsprojekt? doesn?t say that a person called Elon led a human expedition to Mars. Von Braun was describing the way the Mars colony was governed after it has been established, inventing the term ?Elon? as a title for its democratically elected leader.

The government of Mars consisted of ten men. At their head was a man who was elected by the entire population for at least five years, whom the Martians called the ?Elon?. The Elon and his Cabinet, however, faced a Parliament that passed the laws according to which the Cabinet had to govern?.

View attachment 1931547

I get what you?re saying

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I could never figure out why people want to colonize the moon & planets when we've done such a sh#!y job right here where things are easy?

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am affraid the whole population of Mars will be a few robots/vichicles for a long time..... with rather simple "government" sistem in the Earth.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could never figure out why people want to colonize the moon & planets when we've done such a sh#!y job right here where things are easy?

I remember when they couldnt rescue the crew in the Kursk submarine.....or find flight MH 370... right here on earth. Wouldnt it be cheaper to *colonise Antarctica?

Chub

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There?s a certain Astroid that has $700 quintillion dollars of gold amongst other minerals that are more precious than gold. That?s why everybody?s trying to go outer space including the owner of Amazon.and I can guarantee you NASA will be coming back very very soon. https://theprint.in/opinion/giant-a...illion-but-it-wont-make-us-richer/260482/?amp

They should learn the basics of inflation...... the moment the gold is wildly available it's price will depend on real industrial use of the metal, which is rather not much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread