Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christ_in_you said:
Im sorry I havent been around in a while, I have recently been diagnosised with Multiple sclerosis and they think it might be the progressive kind. Im currently in an attack and have nearly lost the use of my fingers. But I will be watching you guys and hopefully i will have remission soon. Thank you Ray

I'm terribly sorry to hear that - I hope the doctors are wrong, but if so try your best to keep a positive spirit and do lots of praying!

Regards

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Sorry to hear about your bout with MS. I wish you the best and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. One day at a time.
Roy

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Ray,

That is just awful news. Take one day at a time. I sure hope that the doctor's are wrong. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Keep in touch as best that you can.

RevJoel

Mar 1, 2006
Central SC
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Deep Seeker
Dear Ray,

You will be on my personal prayerlist from now on! It will be my prayer that God the Father and Creator of all will reach down from His heavenly throne; touch you and take this affliction from you. For now, rest and take it easy and know that there are more praying for you than you may ever know.

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
I'm very sorry on your illness.I hope you beat this and lead a full life.

dand

Sep 6, 2007
STAFFORD, VA.
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX-4500 & F75-LTD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
God bless you Sir, you'll be in my prayers. Don't give up hope but try to stay strong.

OP
OP
Christ_in_you

Christ_in_you

Sep 14, 2007
Bull Durahm, Thank you. God did bless me today. I had been suicidal and felt like I had nothing to offer anymore, plus the relentless pain. You know how God saved me today I live way out in Arkansas and I found a terrible wreck with 2 passangers. I used to be quite the trauma nurse you see, but no one would stop and help. finally when I got help I ran the scene for 20 minutes waiting for the helicoptor. They also let me help however i could. I helped a paramed by talking her through a needle decompresion for a collapsed lung. anyway i cant type much more, but i am still worth something!!!!Thank you Bull for the prayer and thank God for the pity party wake up.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray, I just prayed for you... and will continue to do so. He's the Great Physician, and He's more than capable of healing from the inside out! I'll keep praying...

Bran <><

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray,

You are in my thoughts & prayers.

All the best,

RR

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ray, don't forget everyone is worth something..just because you feel that way doesn't make it so..you help and inspire people more than you know..the movie "It's A Wonderful Life" is really true, how when one person isn't around "It leaves an aweful hole" for the rest of the people whose lives you've touched.

Never give up or give in to that illness, fight it all you can and we'll pray that in time God will help heal both mind and body.

Take care,
Nat

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Ray,
My sincere get well wish for you buddy. Rest and keep your good spirit up, you'll be ok.

Ricardo

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Natman said:
Ray, don't forget everyone is worth something..just because you feel that way doesn't make it so..you help and inspire people more than you know..the movie "It's A Wonderful Life" is really true, how when one person isn't around "It leaves an aweful hole" for the rest of the people whose lives you've touched.

Never give up or give in to that illness, fight it all you can and we'll pray that in time God will help heal both mind and body.

Take care,
Nat

This is oh, so true! When you signed up here you became a part of our Tnet family. :) I pray that you'll be feeling much better very soon!

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread