Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm ! Interesting !

If everyone on the Road was driving the wrong Direction, I think I would turn around and Follow them . :laughing7:

"When in Rome" :dontknow:
Odd she kept driving towards the traffic ! she did at least Keep right, Though no exits that side :coffee2:

A Blue Ash police sergeant is being honored for his actions in stopping a wrong-way driver on I-71 last week.It happened when Blue Ash police officers were advised of a car driving the wrong way on I-71 the morning of May 31.The vehicle had already caused a crash and narrowly missed causing several others.Sgt. Mike Jackson was one of the officers who responded to the area and drove head-on to stop the car.“Sgt. Jackson put his personal safety aside to stop the offender by operating his cruiser in the high-speed lane and directly into the path of the wrong-way driver,” said Blue Ash Police Chief Scott Noel. “Sgt. Jackson’s actions quite possibly saved the life of the violator, as well as other motorists on the highway.”Jackson was able to safely get the vehicle stopped. The driver, Kelsey Peterson, 25, was arrested for OVI.Due to his heroic actions, Jackson was awarded the Meritorious Police Service Commendation for Courage, which recognizes an act of bravery intelligently performed involving personal risk to life or for another lifesaving act.

SYCAMORE TOWNSHIP, Ohio

Last edited:

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What's OVI? A new liberal term for DUI?
Jim

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Ohio, if you operate a vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, you will be charged with an OVI (Operating a Vehicle Impaired). There are three ways that you may be charged with an OVI under Ohio law:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have wrong way drivers here all the time... most times with catastrophic results... in fact we just had an officer laid to rest recently due to one.

This scene is very common here.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think she said she was at an office party.

the looks on her face in and out the car were definitely fear, and she just wanted someone to take her home.

I just wonder if someone dropped something in her drink and part of the fear was the unknown reaction in her brain.

Odd if in that Condition She expected to Drive there.

of course driving the wrong way, not seeing anything familiar and lights coming at you high speed.
Then a cop !
would be most unsettling :tongue3:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread