TNet 2007 Holiday Clad Donations - final total donated - $18,620.50

Hunter

Dec 6, 2007
Chicago and Florida Keys
Detector(s) used
Matrix M-6, Bounty Hunter, Fisher CZ-21 and Pistol Probe Pinpointer.
Re: TNet 2007 Holiday Clad Donations - running total donated - $15,537.50

I think this is a great idea. I dropped $63.00 in clad quarters into a
Salvation Army kettle yesterday evening.

Merry Christmas to everyone here at TNet. :)

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: TNet 2007 Holiday Clad Donations - running total donated - $15,600.50

Christy, your children are a blessing indeed.... I have met two families in Uganda that have recieved chickens from either the same charity or something similar. They grew the chickens and used the eggs to eat and to create more chickens...... They had started with 100 chicks, and at the time I was there, they had about 600 chickens and getting more and more...... They also passed on the blessing by giving two families 100 chickens each to keep the ball rolling. So 100 chicks ended up surporting 4 families..... Tell your children to keep up the good work, God will bless them abundantly......

God bless
Peter

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Re: TNet 2007 Holiday Clad Donations - running total donated - $18,620.50

preistpower said:
My two teenagers & myself donate four hours every week; helping out in a clothing giveaway. We also donate canned goods several times a year. Recently our Church "adopted" an orphanage in Iraq and my daughter gathered up a garbage bag of clothes for them. We also try to buy something small at Christmas for several low income children we know. We drop whatever change we have with us at every Salvation Army kettle we see. We try to teach the kids to help out all year & not just during the holidays. Our kids are very generous & giving & we are very proud of them!!

Hello and welcome to TNet!
Thanks for letting me know about you and your family's kindness.
I have added you to the list.

Happy New year.

:) BDoo

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

$64 in clad (what I found in 2007) to charity and 336 die cast cars (Hotwheels, Matchbox) for little boys (part of my Cousin Pam's missionary program thru her church...... they had dolls for the girls but nothing for the boys).

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan

Thanks for letting us know. That's a great donation that I am sure, made many happy. Very very generous!!

The first week of January, Marc asked me not to add any more to the totals. to end the "Holiday Thead".

Thanks again!

Smiles!
BDoo

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'BDoo',

No problem. Sorry I didn't get the info on there sooner so it could be included in the total.
From reading the posts and getting to know some folks, I'm sure the members here at Treasure Net do a lot for charitable causes year around, so the Christmas donations are just a sample anyway.
Take care.

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Cybercop106 said:
'BDoo',

No problem. Sorry I didn't get the info on there sooner so it could be included in the total.
From reading the posts and getting to know some folks, I'm sure the members here at Treasure Net do a lot for charitable causes year around, so the Christmas donations are just a sample anyway.
Take care.

Definitely!! Welcome aboard friend. TNet is a great place to have fun, learn, and make new friends!! Take care!

BDoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread