Paris Hilton Will be President
lindsey lohan Vice President.

Vehicles will get 300 Mile per Gallon
and have a 1 Quart Gas tank

Gas will be $600.00 for a cup full

California Will be it's own Country
As will Texas & Florida.

and we will be Invading Iraq
because their president declaired Irac a Democracy.

The President of Egypt will go on the News & Insist the U.S. "Tear Down the Wall"
it has built around the U.S.

The Entire State of Pennsylvania will HaVE a Large Barb Wire Fence around it
and will be an Over crowded State Prison.

A house in Brooklen Will be the Federal Prison for the Whole Country
And No Prisoners in it.
The Golf Course, Tennis Courts etc. Used By The Elite Only.

And Squirt Guns Will Be outlawed because somone got water in their
eye when a Kid in the Country of California got Squirted over the wall
by a U.S. Citizen who
immediately after Threatend to Slap Paris in the Face Possably Leaving a Mark.

S

skydiv

Re: WHATS DO YOU THINK ..............? HOW WILL YOU END

I wanted creamation, I wanted my ashes spread around O'hare airport so I could watch the planes coming and going but, since I chose the religious life I had to change my mind. My church doesn't support creamation. If there will be creamation the body has to be at the mass, then creamation. the ashes has to be buried at the cemetary. at the end when our bodies are to be reunited with our souls, I want mine to be found.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't know , but I ain't going alone. ;)

stoneseeker2003

Dec 7, 2007
Oregon, Willamette Valley(left side).
Detector(s) used
Whites PRL1

I'm with Gyspy!
My boys know who gets what.
Lost my Mom in 02. Got her safe in my dresser drawer.

My Brother that passed in Dec,was buried Jan 2,08.( My Daddy and I were banned from the whole thing.) Better this way I guess..........

Thanks again Jeffro for the paper Obit. Got it Yesterday. Sent you a card today, hope you like it. ;D

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cremation - I don't want anyone who cares about me put through a funeral, and I don't want people who never came to see me when I was alive to come and see me when I'm dead.

Save my ashes, if I go first, to later be mixed with Mr. O's, and then scattered together in a desert.

I have 3 books I have been writing for years - one to each of my children. "I remember when" books - walking, talking, certain serious and funny things - a diary of sorts, one for each of them.

My parents became infirm before they had a chance to enjoy life after retirement - I/we have decided not to do that - we have traveled to many many places, done dozens of different things, different careers, different styles of living (rural, town, city), and my final parting words are - don't be sad for me - I did everything I wanted to do - and more.

B

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I don't know, but I sure don't want it to be lying there dying slowly in a hospital or home somewhere. My body, if it can be found ;) ...hmmm...cremation is fine with me, but funerals are for the living and if there's anyone living who needs some closure, let them do what they will...I won't be around to care.

TBGO

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

All I want is a private grave side service. Family and a few close friends. On my headstone I want the words....."Free At Last".
For I will be. The last breath I exhale is when my Spirit will depart this mortal body. I'm not going to ask my love ones not to weep for me. Grief is a natural part of the life cycle. Once their grief heals then they will be able to laugh and share memories with joy instead of sorrow. I am not afraid of death. I came close to dying 5 years ago. I had no fear then. I know where I am bound in the after life.

While we are on this subject. If you have not made a living will you may wish too do so......So your last wishes will be honored.

Peace,
Pepper

JamesE

So, when I was 9 or 10, I rolled a tractor into a ditch, and panicked I was, and saw all of of my few years replayed while screaming in fear as my head was being squashed by the fender. Pretty much all fear as the only real damage was suffocating upsde down in a snowbank while my ear was being torn up pretty good. But, I didn't see the 'light'. Although I do have compassion for the guy on the woodworkers' bench in "Goodfellas", crooks have their own special karma that I have no need to comprehend.
Twice since it was that I have seen the being that is the "white light", due to my ignorance and arrogance of im/mortality, I couldn't stay. The "light' exists and it is of the PURE LOVE of irresistable, understanding love and acceptance, if it is your time, it is a welcome "marriage of perfect spirits".
A life lived well has no fear of death, the light cannot be denied and only avoided by its' rejection(usually expressed by its' visitors as, "It just wasn't my time.") and here I be. Fear not, in a righteous death there is peace and harmony and absolute forgiveness, and oblivion to the "consciousness" of anything human, a life done well has no need of much forgiveness (read/see Jesus).

Considerations:
After crossing, What the living think of you doesn't matter, only the appearance of consideration for them is still valid, and still, only in the mind of the living.
YOU, NOR I, nor ANYBODY, can force, by suicide, suicide-murder, or suicide bomb, or murder- suicide in any sense, their acceptance into the being of light: by violence, by money, by politics, by religion, by WAR, nor by anything at the willing hand of the living. (wanna' bet the SUI --BOM-references caught the eye of the gov't watch dogs?)
I ramble, the light can only be approached and accepted by personal invitation.
Yet my mother is a hospice patient at 84 with many death dealing ailments, What should I do? I have been rejected twice, who am I to speak to her of death?
For any that think the light will justify killing, you are WRONG. Whether of Adam, or Jesus, or Mohammed. For me, I follow Jesus, as is of my heritage, I think. and consider. and seek harmony.
For hypocrisy as the greatest threat to all of the world.
And now that I expose myself as a friend to no one but the dead,
maybe I should poke around somewhere else.
James, read my book in the new part of the KJ
so there ya' go. sometimes the truth can be fun, more usually, it SUCKS!!!

OP
OP
imafishingnutt

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Pepper2004 said:
All I want is a private grave side service. Family and a few close friends. On my headstone I want the words....."Free At Last".
For I will be. The last breath I exhale is when my Spirit will depart this mortal body. I'm not going to ask my love ones not to weep for me. Grief is a natural part of the life cycle. Once their grief heals then they will be able to laugh and share memories with joy instead of sorrow. I am not afraid of death. I came close to dying 5 years ago. I had no fear then. I know where I am bound in the after life.

While we are on this subject. If you have not made a living will you may wish too do so......So your last wishes will be honored.

Peace,
Pepper
I couldnt have said it better myself.

let me share a story
when i talk of my other mother as we call her ,
we arrent related but in heart.
I went to her service she was the smartest enteligent woman i know.
she was kind and gental but the first to get in your face and tell you where to go if you done her wrong.
she was addopted as a child and died at 62 one month after socail security kicked in.
she wasnt ready,
she didnt want to go.
she was a fighter
but the cancer got her in the end.
anyhow..... when i went to the sevice i had never been to one like hers befor
i knew no one there i did meet one person years ago but they didnt remember me either.
anyway....there was no preacher it was open mic
there was about 100 people there and they were telling Marcia stories...thats her name
it was realy hard because all the people who talked of her and told there stories ......it was so Marcia....
it was all i could do to not cry. big knot in my throat blinking a lot to stop the water from my eyes.
I loved that woman more that words could ever convey.
im glad to have known her and will visit her hgrave often
this is the first chrismas without her so i put a big snow flake on her grave.
but if there is one thing i learned through all this....................................................and i pass it on to you all.
NEVER NEVER GO TO A FUNERAL WITHOUT SOME KINDA HANKY OR TISSUE IN YOUR POCKET....LOL
THAT WAS THE FIRST FUNERAL OF 6 OT 7 THAT I WANTED TO JUST CRY OUT LOUD AND THAT JUST ISNT ME.
ITS IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE TO GRIEVE WHEN THEY LOSE SOMEONE
AND I WOULD HOPE WHEN I GO THQAT SOMEONE GRIEVES FOR ME
BECAUSE IT WOULD JUST SAY TO OTHERS THAT EVEN THOUGH IM GONE I WAS LOVED.
IMA

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro

Thank you Gypsy for saying my thoughts better than I ever could...but I want to be spread in the ocean (Pacific or Adriatic Sea) because I love the water so much.(and think of the great finds there)

grizzly bare

OP
OP
imafishingnutt

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005

LOL! :D :D :D

No, as I'm sure you knew, I was referring only to "the end" of PBK.

(As for ending a thread... I've got both "Lock Topic" and "Remove Topic" buttons for that.)

OP
OP
imafishingnutt

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TreasureTales said:
PBK said:
(As for ending a thread... I've got both "Lock Topic" and "Remove Topic" buttons for that.)

How much would I have to pay to get those buttons added to my options? ;D ;D ;D
385.76 million dollars

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005

imafishingnutt said:
TreasureTales said:
How much would I have to pay to get those buttons added to my options? ;D ;D ;D
385.76 million dollars

Plus tax and recappable tire. ;)

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I've told my soulmate to let me go sit under the old oak tree and wither away on my own. No chemo, no antibiotics, no tubes delivering brown fluids disguised as food. I don't know that he will do that, but that's what I truly want. Death is not scary to me. It's a transition. Those who fight it are not at peace. I've never seen anyone who, faced with death straight on, screamed at it. It is a peaceful transition. And it comes to us all at one time or another. I'm not afraid of it and I am not afraid of its coming. -Noodle

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
My kids all laugh at me when I tell them I can't go yet, I haven't figured out how to take it all with me.
If I can't take it with me I ain't going.

LOL

Actually in my will the first to go gets cremated, the next (my wife or me which ever) will hold the ashes until the inevitable. The executor of the will gets the gruesome task of mingling the ashes and then scattering them just about anywhere peaceful.

Thom
OD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread