Earth Shifts

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Okay, don't laugh ( ;) ), but just as 'global warming' is being blamed on human-made carbon emissions ( ::) ), then the magnetic shifting of the poles will be claimed to be caused by cell phones ( :o ).
There, I said it. ;D Now some eco-wacko is going to pick up on that and we'll never hear the end of it....
:D

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2012? hMMMMM, THAT is the year that my alimony stops. Its also the year that my drivers license expires. So........ I can just see it now..... I get my first full paycheck, and on the way to the DMV to get my license renewed i see something in the rearview mirror and poof!!!! That sucks!!

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
The Aztec Calendar expires in 2012 too... Ooooo Creeeeeepy

Attachments

• azteccal.jpg
    azteccal.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 258

emtrescue

Dec 26, 2007
Church Hill, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Also read somewhere that at the current rate we would run out of oil in 2012 - so with all this going on too what the heck is the point of conserving it now? ;D

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Thats OK.. Al Gore and his Jet burn thousands of gallons of fuel every day while flitting around, warning us of global warming.. He aught to know, afterall, he has the biggest personal carbon footprint on th face of the earth.. But boy he rakes in the dough warning us about people like him!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI room. what hasn't been discussed is just what happens when or if this event takes place, and it will someday..

Most of mankind will not survive, that simple. It will not be like turning a switch on and off, and then simply finding that north is now south,. but will be accompanied by violent geographical upheavals and climatic changes.
sigh

Don Jose de La Mancha

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so a culture that is extinct is predicting the end of the earth :o
wouldn't it have been more productive to predict your own cultures demise and take a step or 3 to prevent it

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Real Deal…I lack the equipment and the knowledge to check the position of the North Star. I sent an e-mail to everyone on my mailing list asking for help. I guess they are all as dumb as I am…Art

emtrescue

Dec 26, 2007
Church Hill, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
"HI room. what hasn't been discussed is just what happens when or if this event takes place, and it will someday..

Most of mankind will not survive, that simple. It will not be like turning a switch on and off, and then simply finding that north is now south,. but will be accompanied by violent geographical upheavals and climatic changes.
sigh

Don Jose de La Mancha"

You know...... for the ones that survive - there will be all kinds of places open to treasure hunting then ;D

But in reality, the people that survive will be kind of forced to revert back to "square one" so to speak and be able to live off the land and by their instincts without society's help. Think I need to start stocking up on some ammo......

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know.
IF Pennsylvania turns into Austrailia
I'll just have to start eating Kangaroo ;)

& If it turns Into South America I'll
say "Hola"

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
jeff of pa said:
I don't know.

say "Hola"

And if it turns into the North Pole are you going to start saying Ho Ho Ho. ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GunFarce said:
jeff of pa said:
I don't know.

say "Hola"

And if it turns into the North Pole are you going to start saying Ho Ho Ho. ?

No I'll Ski Fruther South :P

dethklok97

Nov 10, 2007
Alexandria,Virginia
Detector(s) used
whites prizm v
i aint scared at all really because first the world was supposed to end at 23:59 and 59 seconds well it didnt then it was supposed to end jusn 6 2006 because 6/6/06 as in 666 but then again it didnt so i cant belive them anymore
plus if i do die ill be in heaven and mding will be nice there i mean its supposed to be happy there and pullin out some franklin halves or morgan dollars or even just clad is better than my foil and pulltab finds woah that was long welll ill be on my way enjoin wats left of my 10 yrs of life

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
A T-Net member just informed me that the North Star is right where it should be. This story is just plain and simple bogus….Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread