Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plus "suitable for life" ?

Not too long ago it was believed the Bottom of our Oceans were Not suitable for life
and now they are finding it there.

Maybe not Intelligent by our standards but it's there.

When you boil Water does it kill "All" Living Organisims ?

IF The Experts say yes, Can they be Sure ?
could some of those organisims be too small
to see ?

What about Flowing Lava ?

Can we be sure Beyond Doubt there is No living Organisims
Enjoying Swimming in those Lava Flows ?

it is Believed there were races of !0 Feet people at one Time.

Could there be Intellegent Life right here that is So Tiny
even the best Microscope can't see them.
and even stepping on them can't be realised by them
because they are smaller then a single Electron

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, it's interesting that even though 8-10' tall human skeletons have been found all over the place, the anthro's are so ingrained as to what to believe they won't even entertain the idea. I remember reading where a few of these giant skeletons were sent to the Smithsonian and they shortly "disappeared".

I agree that our definition of life is limited. String theory postulates that seven of the eleven theoretical dimensions are all around us; they just can't be seen. Whose to say that there isn't life in these other dimensions? Quite a bit of the UFO literature refers to aliens that come partially into our dimension to communicate with us.

The military-industrial complex in league with the government-within-the-government has this stuff so locked down it is really frustrating. There is a hacker (that is in big trouble atm) that broke into some government computers and found a list of "Naval vessels" and crew that didn't exist. Some of the info led this guy to believe that we have many ships in space at this moment, unbeknownst to us all. In other words, we have a space fleet. I'm not saying we do, but the info is tantalizing. If this is true, some folks think that we might stage our own "alien invasion" for social engineering purposes.

I think they're here...I'd just like to see one.

HH!
TBGO

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
The Beep Goes On said:

HH!
TBGO

She's currently running for president. Have you seen her ankles? She's from that Amazon Planet.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
The Beep Goes On said:
Yeah, it's interesting that even though 8-10' tall human skeletons have been found all over the place, the anthro's are so ingrained as to what to believe they won't even entertain the idea. I remember reading where a few of these giant skeletons were sent to the Smithsonian and they shortly "disappeared".

I agree that our definition of life is limited. String theory postulates that seven of the eleven theoretical dimensions are all around us; they just can't be seen. Whose to say that there isn't life in these other dimensions? Quite a bit of the UFO literature refers to aliens that come partially into our dimension to communicate with us.

The military-industrial complex in league with the government-within-the-government has this stuff so locked down it is really frustrating. There is a hacker (that is in big trouble atm) that broke into some government computers and found a list of "Naval vessels" and crew that didn't exist. Some of the info led this guy to believe that we have many ships in space at this moment, unbeknownst to us all. In other words, we have a space fleet. I'm not saying we do, but the info is tantalizing. If this is true, some folks think that we might stage our own "alien invasion" for social engineering purposes.

HH!
TBGO

Very interesting right up folks,

Do you happen to have any links to this info on the hacker TBGO?

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Lonnie

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WindHarvester said:
Very interesting right up folks,

Do you happen to have any links to this info on the hacker TBGO?

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Lonnie

Here's a few...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
http://educate-yourself.org/pnl/spacefleet17jun06.shtml
http://www.rense.com/general67/hackerfeelsUSnavyhas.htm
http://www.kxjb.nl/index.php?blog=9&title=america_s_secret_space_fleet&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
http://www.eyepod.org/McKinnon.html

...there should be enough info to perform further searches...

HH!
TBGO

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D Recken I'll just "jump in", since it IS an interest area... 2008, Year of e-Revelation; WHAT IF... "they" are just US? Our descendants coming back to see dear old GGGGGG Grand Dad or Grand Ma? Being "mutated" by TIME/SPACE Travel? BIG brains, because at THAT "time" EVERYTHING is "MENTAL"... THINK! You are THERE... NO need to conquer MILES/"space"... NO need to conquer HOURS/MINUTES/SECONDS/"time". NO need to eat, drink, etc. SOUNDS like my NDE (Near Death Experience), back in 1992 - 93. I remember "them" showing TWO "models" of these crafts... a TIME machine, and a TIME/SPACE machine; TIME machine to be developed by the "mass market" (us), in 2035; TIME/SPACE machine is from the FUTURE! Fuel is LIGHT WATER mixed with MERCURY/QUICKSILVER spinning in a CLOCK-WISE direction... why, the crafts are seen "drawing up" FRESH water from ponds, etc... NO SALT WATER!!! TEN dimensions in this MULTI-UNIVERSE; who knows where/when, they are from... IF "they" ask you 'what time is it?' DON'T say 3:00 am... just say... COMPUTER ERA/AGE. Did YOU have a "close encounter? Has YOUR family been "tracked" for several years/generations? ???

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe the Scientology people are right :o

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT no

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on second thought i will look into the Rayliens (good old fashioned sex cult ::) )

emtrescue

Dec 26, 2007
Church Hill, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hey, I'll throw in another theory ( might have been posted already, and if so I'm sorry for reposting ) Kind of goes along the lines of Rebel's except opposite - They are us, except we are a genetic experiment that were used as slaves thousands years ago. When the aliens were on this planet originally they crossed their own DNA with the Ape DNA so the ape would gain some intelligence and the Homo-Sapien was born. This is one explanation of the "missing link." There's several websites on it (must be true then ;D ) If you read it long enough some of it actually makes sense - when that started happening I exited out of that one.

Not saying I believe this, but just thought I would throw this out here for everyone to laugh and make fun of. ;D

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
emtrescue said:
They are us, except we are a genetic experiment that were used as slaves thousands years ago. When the aliens were on this planet originally they crossed their own DNA with the Ape DNA so the ape would gain some intelligence and the Homo-Sapien was born. This is one explanation of the "missing link."

This is Zacharia Sitchins' (The 12th Planet) viewpoint. They were here for the gold (just like us!) and got tired of digging it themselves in South Africa so they cross-bred Homo Erectus with their own DNA to create Homo Sapiens. As we progressed, they passed the rule to us (Kingship from heaven) instead of doing it themselves...it's all very interesting.

HH!
TBGO

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
I'm sorry but I gotta ask. If "They" are smart enough to travel light years through space as well as cross species breed DNA, then why the heck can't they figure out a simpler way to extract gold ores without "Digging" it themeselves or using slave labor which carries allot of it's own risks ?

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MD Dog said:
I'm sorry but I gotta ask. If "They" are smart enough to travel light years through space as well as cross species breed DNA, then why the heck can't they figure out a simpler way to extract gold ores without "Digging" it themeselves or using slave labor which carries allot of it's own risks ?

Read the book...according to Sitchin they were from our own solar system. We did revolt at one point and got many freedoms.

HH!
TBGO

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Deja vu.. This all happened once before, about 500 years back.. The aliens arrived, spotted by the locals, covered up by the government..

Picture if you will...

Sailing vessel moored offshore, Indian pointing to it, witch doctor says..... "swamp gas" ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread