jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Overall, it appears that a countdown is underway to official disclosure around 2013, and that nation states and the UN are being briefed. The acclimation process will accelerate over the next five years as UFO sightings increase around the globe forcing governments to make public policy statements on UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

Importantly, the source revealed that the events leading up to official disclosure will involve more ethically oriented extraterrestrials, and they will not pose a military threat to the world.

scientists as being most vulnerable to the disclosure of extraterrestrial life since it will make redundant many of the cherished scientific theories and models held by this community.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_michael__080213_source_at_u_n__tells.htm

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
A. It's written down.

B. It's on the internet.

So it MUST be true!

And if you still don't believe in aliens... I have photos, two scars from the experimental sex surgery, and a passport stamp.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D

as long as they don't change my name to

soylent green

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
I personally feel if you do not believe in other life in the universe you think too much of yourself. With everything we still do not know about our world, why would it not be possible to have life somewhere else? We have not even searched the entire ocean or all the parts of the world. I believe there is a possibility. I have never been probed or sexually violated by an alien but I feel there is something out there. ;D

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While reading the Book Comunion,
alot of the things he & Others saw & Expierenced,
I Felt like I had memories of the Same.

However being barraged by sci-fi movies
and reading everything I could get my hands on,
on the Subject from the Time I could Read,
Makes me wonder how much of my Thoughts
were Tainted.

However I have no Doubt in the Endless Space that surrounds us
There is other Civilations Far more Advanced from Being there
for Billions of years before us.

If they were to come here,
Weather We would Recognize all of them as Living Matter of any kind,
Being we are Infants in it all, I Doubt it.
Some Yes , All no.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I have never been probed or sexually violated by an alien but I feel there is something out there.

So, what are you doing Saturday night? :-* ::) ;D ;D

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
dont fight it Ray.........put yer feet in the stirrups, look into the bright light & we'll make this as quick & painless as we possibly can.

Now then, pass me that cows uterus Jeff & we'll get this thing started......... 8)

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
2013, eh?
Since the world is predicted to end in Dec. 2012, that lets them off the hook.... :D

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Personally , I'm not sure what I believe concerning ufo's & life on other planets . There are
some ancient carvings & legends that makes one wonder . I don't think there are any planets
in our solar system that would support life as we know it . However , there are obviously many
other solar systems out there that we know are there but know next to nothing about . If you
had another planet out there , orbiting its sun at the proper distance to be receiveing the same
amount of heat from its sun as we are from ours , I don't see any reason why that planet could
not support life similar to ours . If you will concede to the accepted belief that there are probably
millions or billions of other solar systems out there , you must ask yourself why is there only
life on this one little planet . Just this one out of probably billions or more ? I don't know but
I wonder .

corklabus

Dec 5, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
none yet
I can easily accept the fact that there is probably some other life form out there somewhere.

But before I get close to any of 'em, I wanna know what them suckers EAT .

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
There was an episode of original Twilight Zone where aliens showed up and offered free vacations and inventions that made the whole human race idle. The intelligence agencies grabbed an alien book that they thought was like their bible. They gave it to the code breakers to translate it and they worked on it for months with no success. When the head guy gave up and accepted a trip to their planet the girl assistant kept working. As he was boarding the spaceship she ran up and screamed at him not to go. The aliens grabbed him and wouldn't let him leave when she told him the title was "To Serve Man" and it was a cookbook.
siegfried schlagrule

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
There was an episode of original Twilight Zone where aliens showed up and offered free vacations and inventions that made the whole human race idle. The intelligence agencies grabbed an alien book that they thought was like their bible. They gave it to the code breakers to translate it and they worked on it for months with no success. When the head guy gave up and accepted a trip to their planet the girl assistant kept working. As he was boarding the spaceship she ran up and screamed at him not to go. The aliens grabbed him and wouldn't let him leave when she told him the title was "To Serve Man" and it was a cookbook.
siegfried schlagrule

I'm safe---- I have it on good authority that they don't like fat, gives 'em bad gas (which is highly toxic to their culture) They have plans to grab all the people who run in large marathons and like events (alien created and sponsored) Kind of like herding human cattle on one of them big bridges. Just as soon as they get skinny enough... zaaaaap* reach the other end of the bridge and into the ship you go.

Pass me that Big Mac and super size fries.... cheesecake for desert!

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Zephyr said:
2013, eh?
Since the world is predicted to end in Dec. 2012, that lets them off the hook.... :D
The Govt. wants to wait n see what's gonna happen in 2012 before they make any plans for the immediate future themselves. ;D

If green aliens taste like lime what will greys taste like ? :P

They migh admit there's UFO's but they won't admit there's intelligent life controlling them. Besides it takes intelligent life to recognize intelligent life. That leaves out just about every politician I've ever heard of. :D

Funny how I have this undeniable urge to sculpt a mountain I keep imagining with my inner third eye. ???

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
MD Dog said:
If green aliens taste like lime what will greys taste like ? :P

Bailey's, on the rocks.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
personally,i like a couple of cocktails,mood lighting and sweet talk before any probing starts,but i'm just a romantic :-*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread