The Ouija Board

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Master Hunter
Snowdragon said:
I have sat in on a ton of sessions with a ouija board and maybe the reason no one comes up with a cure for cancer or something beneficial to mankind is because of the questions asked. In all my years experience with it i've never heard anyone ask any questions other than about love or money. Ya know like, who will I marry or will I be rich. I think if I was a spirit I'd have to have some fun with people too and really put a scare into them. Just my opinion.

Did it work for you? If so, ask it about a cure for breast cancer and let me know what you come up with. Id be really happy to know what it is.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Had one when younger. Some of the answers made me thing there was a bad spirit amongst us. It gave me the short hairs so we broke the board and threw it away, reminiscing still gives me the willies.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
remember nothing comes for or of nothing -- there is a "unknown" cost for using the board -- basically you barter with it unknowingly when you seek forbidden knowledge --- by using it you "invite" spirits into your home and into our world from where they belong at -- once here they more or less do as they please -- you would not open your homes door to a unknown stranger from off the streets and invite him to stay in your home would you? --(he might be a ax murder for all you know) but you will summon a unknown spirit to enter thru the spirit portal the board makes without knowing what type of spirit will enter --- an angel, a human or demon . --- its a very dangerous and foolish thing to do . --steer clear of them -- I have never seen good "things" come from their use -- you have been forewarned ---

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Moral of the story is that if you are going to use one, find someone you don't like and then if their house becomes haunted, then not your worry. LOL

You could then stop by now and again for a cold one and watch things fly around the house.
:icon_jokercolor:

Ray S

wazonme

Nov 19, 2007
reedsburg wisconsin
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
in a military barracks room my friends and i experimented with one. nothing happened i felt nothing after an half hour i put it away. my friend walked in the room a few minutes later(no one had walked in or out of the room during this time) and he says to us "what are you guys up to?" i said not much and he said i feel something is wrong here(he is what i call a holy roller always carried a bible with him) something is not right what have you guys been doing?" i said nothing and finally he got it out of me and i told him we had a ouija board he then said get rid of it and i did. Nothing more happened.

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
TreasureTales said:
WV Hillbilly said:
T T

Brain surgeon or not , I still think you are unique ! ;)

LOL, thanks WVH. Actually, brain surgery is my hobby. I can think of a couple folks here who could use a lobotomy. ;)

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" - Dorothy Parker

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
mountainman 2 said:
I would never use one of those.But i have another thought for those of you who have had future events predicted thru a board. The event that was predicted, was it the spirit's ability to see into the future or did the spirit have something to do with making the event come true?Think about it.

Time is an illusion. All things are occurring this very moment. A spirit simply sees the most probable situation in the current moment that will occur and proclaims it.

Remember the saying "There is no spoon"... it is the same with time.

I do agree though that inviting negative spirits into your house would be like going to the local tavern and inviting everyone over... one must use discernment and with things such as dowsing or ouija board the appropriate protections need to be invoked.

One spirit is not better than another... any more than a senior in high school is better than a first grader... it has to do with learning and education only at the spiritual levels.

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
I hope I don't have to ever mess with a ouija board. They give me the willies, too!

When my Mom died, I was at home, sitting at my desk. I had spent the night before with her at the hospital and my sister and aunt was at the hospital that night. I plainly remember it was around 12:00 a.m.

I really had momentary fogging or clouding of the brain, then crystal clearing although I couldn't see my surroundings at all just nothingness, then in the left corner of my brain, I heard my Mom tell me good-bye. The only way to describe it was like a wispy swirling feeling, like not being able to see your surroundings, but seeing into moving fog. I couldn't see my Mom, but it felt like the wispy feeling invading my brain was her??? And I remember it was the left half of my brain that registered her voice.

Two hours later when my dad and aunt drove up to my house, I was calm enough to help them make it through the next few days. I had already cried my cry. I told my aunt everything that happened and the time. It really shook my aunt up because the time was really when my Mom died.

It sounds completely weird, but it's completely true.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sister brought one home when we were teenagers .She would get on there for long periods of time.Strange things started happening in the house .Foot steps ,noises ect. One night I awoke being choked pushed up against the window. I have no reason to make this up. The next day I told my father who is now a minister and he went about the house praying and every thing stopped. My sister told of all types of things happening to her at the time. She would wake up at night and fell things running across her bed and then turn on the light on real quick and there would be nothing there. Of course I never talk about this stuff because people look at you like you are a loon but it all did happen. I would say to any body to LEAVE THEM ALONE!

M

MiniMe

I've never used a Ouija board. My son wanted one for christmas one year and I bought it of course, not knowing at all what it was. When my step-mother heard that he got one, she freaked out and told me to get it out of the house that it was evil....I did, it was never opened

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread