Who Do You Look Like?

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
TreasureTales said:
MJ, I gotta go with the Unabomber, sorry. ;D :D Something about the eyes.

I know.. thats the best one TT! LOL And it's all good... because after a kegger - I'm going with Melania Knauss! LMFAO... your posts were funny :D

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
When I was younger and blonde.....People said I looked like Goldie Hawn...I heard it all the time.....when I got older and went back to red head ...Rene Russo
I think when I am old I am going to look like Katherine Hepburn

Attachments

• goldie.jpg
    goldie.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 458
  • Yours Mine and Ours.jpg
    Yours Mine and Ours.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 511
  • Kate.jpg
    Kate.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 446
OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
or I am going to look like one of those apple dolls..... :D

Attachments

• appl6.jpg
    appl6.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 491

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
OH dear goodness....I hit last post and Nick's pic he posted jumped up in my face and I actually jumped!! THAT is scary! lol

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
WV Hillbilly said:
Timberwolf said:
Jack Elam?

If only I could look like someone famous....let's see, what movie star is "old", "fat" and "bald"?

Hmmm...I give up, I'm just me. Good thing my wife still loves me, LOL ;D

TW

Maybe you look like Boss Hogg . ;D

Well...maybe, but I'm not that fat and I'm 6' 2" ;D

Tw

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
bridgeendfarm said:
Pepper2004 said:
This has been years ago. And I do mean YEARS ago. :D I was often told I look like a model. One of the companies in our hometown wanted to sponsor me in a local beauty contest but my mother wouldn't have none of it. Once my daddy was watching TV and I walked by and he stopped me and said, "Lady Doot" (his nickname for me) if you ever want to see your twin there she is." It was Peggy Lipton of Mod Squad. :o :D

watched that show and had such a crush on her :-X

Yea... badda boom-badda bing!

[youtube=425,350]tKbTyspoMRc[/youtube]

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
???

Attachments

• jon_voight.jpg
    jon_voight.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 434

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
I must have a certain smile sometimes that does it, but I have been told over 100 times easily that I look like
George Strait. I take it as a compliment but i expect it to wear off some day. 8)

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
Y'all quit making fun of Jack Elams and my Eyes, we got good eyes. we buy anything we can look them in the eye and read the bill at the same time. Plus it rattles some nerves too. We don't have to wear glasses either. How many on here can look on one wall at the clock and the other one at the calander and tell the date and time. Who can look at your screen and key board at the same time, so go ahead and make fun, I'm watching all of you. Gnewt

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure O'Tales said:
Sherm, you're not invisible. You're just fading into the background. I so know that feeling. That's why I love TreasureNet, I can't be ignored here. LOL ;D

;) ;D

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Johnny Ringo Silver said:
I must have a certain smile sometimes that does it, but I have been told over 100 times easily that I look like
George Strait. I take it as a compliment but i expect it to wear off some day. 8)

ahh,,,,but can you sing?

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
When I was younger (just a few years back ;))......I was always told how much I looked like MARSHA!!! (Maureen McCormick from the Brady Bunch)....but now....I am my mother's clone!

But I have a famous family...my baby sister looked just like Kristy "Buddy" McNichol from the tv show FAMILY.

And my other sister looked like Valerie Bertanelli VanHorn.....

My other sister reminds me of Jamie Curtis....

My brother.....well, he's my father's clone!

We have lots of look alikes that come into my store...I'll have to grab a pic of one of my customers....she looks just like Rue McClanahan from the GOLDEN GIRLS!!! Infact, if she cut her hair just like Rue....you probably would not be able to tell them apart!!!

But we do have a Soap Opera Star that comes in....I believe GENERAL HOSP...this guy at work points her out every time she comes in my line....I know her first name is Dedira (spelling?)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread