Who Do You Look Like?

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
Gypsy O' Leary said:
Johnny Ringo Silver said:
I must have a certain smile sometimes that does it, but I have been told over 100 times easily that I look like
George Strait. I take it as a compliment but i expect it to wear off some day. 8)

ahh,,,,but can you sing?
I do the karaoke thing every once in a while and sing some george strait along with jones and tim mcgraw. I also like to sing garth and some others. I usually get a pretty good reception and my wife loves to hear me soo thats good enough for me.

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some say I look like Kiefer Sutherlund
I heard it many times but I just cant see it you decide

Attachments

• ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 372
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 369
  • ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 378
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 366

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I shaved my beard, painted on a 'port wine stain' on my head , I would look very much like 'Gorbachav' , I was a movie extra, (Air Force Training film) in the 70's in Ca, & I was mistaken for 'Tommy Smothers'. (seriously). :P

Fossis............

You guys crack me up

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Fossis... LOL... Fossis Smothers...

What was the training film for?

What was the name of it?

There's every chance I saw it! LMAO

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or maby this one

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 363

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:
Fossis... LOL... Fossis Smothers...

What was the training film for?

What was the name of it?

There's every chance I saw it! LMAO

I was on (stand-by), never got in the film.
Don't know the name, but it was in the mts, with a flock of sheep, & a Corvette, it was about defensive driving, dodging the sheep. ;D
I rode up the mt with the 'stunt driver', he about scared me to death, I rode down with someone else.

Fossis............

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:
Good one EDDE... :D TMI

I look like...

According to Carolina Digs - I'm not too sure.

I look like

According to Mona Lisa - I'm not too sure about that either.

I look like

According to Gypsy - I don't really agree.

I look like

According to the FBI - Spooky.
LMAO :D :D

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't look like anyone I know or have seen... ;D
I'm quite similar to my grand father though I have wider shoulders, am longer and I'm LOOKING younger.
(Also he has gray hair I've got a dark brownish color)

Regards,
Eu

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prospector40 said:
I look like an almost 6ft, soon to be overweight, starting to bald, ratty looking full beard, need a set of bi-foculs, dodge 1 ton deisel 4 wheel drive truck driving, has more common sense than formal education (which doesnt say much), gun owning (and concealed gun carrying), heats with coal (for the environment of course), lives in the woods, garden growing hillbilly.....and very proud of it. Any artists out there??? I would like to see what I look like some day.
we can tell

S

stefen

Actually the black wavy hair is a family trait...me, I'm a light brn / blond (Sven in the woodpile) with grey at the temples...and my hair is not waving goodby ;D

RevJoel

Mar 1, 2006
Central SC
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Deep Seeker
I've been told that I look like a blending of Wilfred Brimley and Jerrry Garcia. Makes me scared to look in the bathroom mirror!

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
When I had more hair...I think I looked like Harry.
No, not Dirtry Harry....the other Harry ;D

harry.jpg

TW

T

trish76642

When my husband and i were in Vegas, i had this lady walk up to me and say, "hey! I havent seen you in a long time!" I thought, "wth?" lol...then she gave me the craziest look almost like she was in shock or something, then after she stared at me for a minute, she said "oh im sorry i thougth you were someone else"

THEN!

There was another time, several times actually, here in my own town people would walk up and say "hey girl! Havent seen you in a while" OR "Hey girl! What were you doing out at 2 in the morning last night!?" to this day i have no idea who they think i am, but that heifer has gotten me in more trouble than i care to mention! I got accused of being at places i never go! Once i was laying out at the lake, a boat full of young guys pulled up at the shore, i know they thought i was her, who ever she is, but started yelling "hey! you shoulda been with us last weekend we had a great time!" obviously she's having more fun than i am! My sisters friend, whom i've seen once, told my sister she walked up to me and spoke and i ignored her....wasnt me... see! she's still getting me in trouble!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been told that I look like Elvis ...........well not yet but may be one day... :icon_king:

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Trish I know what you mean...people walk up to me and start conversations with me all the time...and I have no clue who they are....I try to say things like " are you still working at the same place?" ....just to get a clue.
I was having dinner with my uncle who is a few years older than me in a little cafe....some woman stomped over to the table and accused me of cheating on my husband ......Blahahahaha.....she thought I was someone married to her best friends brother.....she still was mad when she stomped off....I often wonder who caught hell that night......

My mom was so mad one time ,because she chased a woman down the street hollering my name and "I " wouldn't stop...LOL...by the time she caught up with "me" she was steaming.....only to find out it was my "twin" hahahaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread