Who Do You Look Like?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I obviously look a lot like my mother did when she was young since many of the old timers in the area have commented on that and some that were hmmmm how do you say it...when they get older and sometimes think I am her and we are all young?? dunno but have been called Linda by some of the elderly at times. lol They even ask me how my horse Chief is doing....that makes it double confusing because in high school I did have a horse named Chief too. Sheesh maybe we are ALL getting old! lol I will see if I can find any of our pics that look real similar so folks can see them.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
This has been years ago. And I do mean YEARS ago. :D I was often told I look like a model. One of the companies in our hometown wanted to sponsor me in a local beauty contest but my mother wouldn't have none of it. Once my daddy was watching TV and I walked by and he stopped me and said, "Lady Doot" (his nickname for me) if you ever want to see your twin there she is." It was Peggy Lipton of Mod Squad. :o :D

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
Now I dont know how true this is but a lot of beautiful women, three actually told me I looked just like a famous movie star. They had a crush on me and giggled a lot. They said I looked just like Jack Elam, who ever that is. Gnewt

levis_dad

Jun 3, 2007
Cleveland, TN
Detector(s) used
BH Landstar
I have been told that I favor Val Kilmer in his younger days.
Once I was in a restaurant and the waitress asked me if I was him.
I told her that I wasn't. She kept asking and I saw her talking with
some other waitresses while pointing at me. She soon came over
and asked for my autograph. I said, "I am not Val Kilmer." She
said she didn't believe me, so I showed her my driver license.
She kept at it until I gave in and signed a knapkin with his
signature. hehehe...I reckon it made her day.

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Gnewt, you must have those crazy eyes. I've been told I look like a lot of different TV stars. Popeye, Mr. Magoo, and Elmer Fudd, are the ones I hear the most. :-\

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Jack Elam?

If only I could look like someone famous....let's see, what movie star is "old", "fat" and "bald"?

Hmmm...I give up, I'm just me. Good thing my wife still loves me, LOL ;D

TW

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
rofl I wanna look that good!!

I finally found a pic mom scanned of herself when her and dad were just married.....fuzzy pic but I remember looking at it and thinkin oh gosh....I really DO look like mom! lol

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 579

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get sick of hearing it, but Johnny Depp.
Most people just stare, unless they know me, then it's almost their first response.
I've gotten good at just saying it when they ask me, "You know who you look like?"... almost like they think no one has ever let me in on their revelation.
There's been a couple "friends" OF my friends who've did the same when we were introduced.
I honestly, to save my life, do NOT see the likeness whatsoever... even though I think Depp's a stud for sure & one of my favorite actors.
:-\

Bran <><

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Pepper2004 said:
This has been years ago. And I do mean YEARS ago. :D I was often told I look like a model. One of the companies in our hometown wanted to sponsor me in a local beauty contest but my mother wouldn't have none of it. Once my daddy was watching TV and I walked by and he stopped me and said, "Lady Doot" (his nickname for me) if you ever want to see your twin there she is." It was Peggy Lipton of Mod Squad. :o :D

watched that show and had such a crush on her :-X

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
TreasureTales said:
Who I look like all depends on how many beers the guy looking at me has had. With the first beer, I look like Kathy Bates in Misery. After 3 beers, I start to resemble Hillary Clinton. After he's had 5 beers, the guy is so drunk I start to look like Melania Knauss (Donald Trump's wife). I've learned to carry a sixpack with me where ever I go. :D :D

Gosh girl your just tooooo funny

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Tales you crack me up :D

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Timberwolf said:
Jack Elam?

If only I could look like someone famous....let's see, what movie star is "old", "fat" and "bald"?

Hmmm...I give up, I'm just me. Good thing my wife still loves me, LOL ;D

TW

Maybe you look like Boss Hogg . ;D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Chuck Norris or Ric O'Casek, depending on who you ask at different times in my life heheheheh!

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
I have been mistaken for a particular celebrity and often asked to sign autographs, only one problem, I can spell Brad, I just have a problem with Pit, Piht?

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Good one EDDE... :D TMI

I look like...

montana connery.JPG

According to Carolina Digs - I'm not too sure.

I look like

montana connery.JPG

According to Mona Lisa - I'm not too sure about that either.

I look like

montana willis.JPG

According to Gypsy - I don't really agree.

I look like

montana jack.JPG

According to the FBI - Spooky.

Attachments

• Montana una.JPG
    Montana una.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 489

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread