Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perfect TT

& you can even bring in your Road Kill If you want.

Maybe even have beat up cars so if you want to run one of ours over instead
of using the usual weapons.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll put jackalope on the Menu for Ya :wink:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would it be Wrong to put PETA Members on the Menu
Since They'll be Hangin' around Anyway ?

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TreasureTales said:
Eu_Citizen, why move to Canada to start a business? Most of Canada is frozen a good portion of each year, not much detecting going on then. I'm seriously thinking Mexico is going to be the next big financial superpower. Learn Spanish, learn the laws, and start a business in Mexico. Warm weather, lots of people, and plenty of silver and gold to find.
Hahaha TT that was my though; keep the shop in most of the year then go prospecting in the winter where it is warmer!
I'd guess China could become a financial superpower. I can't stand it when it is to warm TT. 25 C is maximum.
:)
Well Sweden does not have many who sells MD's either maybe 3 stores all over Sweden that I know of.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
...And already two others with the hot dog cart!

I think it would be a kick...

So far it looks as if it can be done for about $5k, but not done investigating.
rmptr

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another one as my Grandpa wold say over & over, a bar with a poker parlor in the back. Liquor in the front and poker..... Nevermind Grandpa! Just never mind

renob151

Mar 19, 2008
Grafenwoher, Germany
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
While we are talking about pet cemetaries...I do some woodworking on the side, and found the plans the other day for custom pet coffins. They can be made from Hampster/gold fish size to big enough for a Great Dane!! I thought about making a few and setting them on E-bay to see how they do, or finding a pet cemetary and leave a smple with them. :idea1:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLY COW! Now that's an awsome idea! With what people spend on their pets, you'd probably end up supervising a major manufacturing operation! And being able to retire sooner than you expected. Better than a pet hotel no upkeep & permits!

My old vet told me a lady had paid $1100 for a coffin and $500 to have her dog buried in his little cemetary. And that was back in the late 60s!

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In reference to the hot dog carts... I got a secret receipe for the bestest hot dog sauce ever made..NOPE not telling..but will tell ya this much... it kicks butt... sinfully deliciousssssssssssss and anyones thats eaten it.. LOVES IT...

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
renob151 said:
While we are talking about pet cemetaries...I do some woodworking on the side, and found the plans the other day for custom pet coffins. They can be made from Hampster/gold fish size to big enough for a Great Dane!! I thought about making a few and setting them on E-bay to see how they do, or finding a pet cemetary and leave a smple with them. :idea1:

Very good idea Renob...
You'll make a bundle!
rmptr

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
TreasureTales said:
Dog coffins, I'm sure that would be a great seller. Somebody else can carve the granite tombstones. You could have a partnership.

Hey TT,

I personally know a fellow who bought a cheapo air chisel & air compressor... He drug home flat rocks from the desert, and made replica petroglyphs in his garage while drinking beer...

They sold like hotcakes at the swapmeets!

It's amazing what people might take a fancy to...
rmptr

handy

Mar 11, 2008
nw pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 11
a fishing supply store in Blize they need fishing stuff there and none has one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread