🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Fox said:
Bootybay said:
Silverfox,
If you look at everyones avatar, Most of the tnet members have their town and state listed right under their avatar.
If you like, you can go into your profile and add where your from, so then it will be on every post you make as well.. and also keep in mind, some folks do not like to post where they are located at.
You learn something new every day. I just followed your suggestion and did put my location and Avatar picture, etc. Didn't know how to do it before.

BTW, where is New Jerkey? :D

New Jerkey is New Joisey or New Jersey :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
BuckleBoy said:
Silver Fox said:
YOU lighten up and not involve yourself in replying to my posts. Let those who enjoy them comment. Just ignore me.

So only the ones who like your ideas should comment on them?
If YOU had a choice, would you rather get compliments or derision? If you deride, are you happy with yourself? I can understand and appreciate constructive criticism. But stupidity?

OP
OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
TreasureTales said:
OK, I know I'm slow sometimes, but did we determine definitively if Silver Fox is male or female? I have to know if somebody else is trying to pull that gag here - I did it better!!!!!!!!
I can answer your question. If we ever meet, I'll let you check out my package. I'm sure you'll want to take it home. That is IF you are a female.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Fox said:
BuckleBoy said:
Silver Fox said:
YOU lighten up and not involve yourself in replying to my posts.  Let those who enjoy them comment.  Just ignore me.

So only the ones who like your ideas should comment on them?  
If YOU had a choice, would you rather get compliments or derision?  If you deride, are you happy with yourself?  I can understand and appreciate constructive criticism.  But stupidity?

I don't think you have that choice on ANY online forum.  When you make a post, you open yourself up to both.

OP
OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
TreasureTales said:
Silver Fox said:
TreasureTales said:
OK, I know I'm slow sometimes, but did we determine definitively if Silver Fox is male or female? I have to know if somebody else is trying to pull that gag here - I did it better!!!!!!!!
I can answer your question. If we ever meet, I'll let you check out my package. I'm sure you'll want to take it home. That is IF you are a female.

LOL, I do love your sense of humor (when it shows). Thanks, but there is no way I'm checking out your "package" unless it's from Bloomingdale's. Thanks anyhow. :-*
It would be no problem for me to get a Bloomie's bag, without handles! :thumbsup:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel like a Bad 80's Hair Band is giving a concert at the Singles Club...

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now ya look like James Bond... oh wait, I know.. we are all on candid camera.... rite... :tard:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok ok, I know... I know... I musta blinked and missed the meds cart going by...dang it.

OP
OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
TXBLUZMAN said:
All my finds are made in Texas. Hope that helps. :nono:

My time, my research, my fuel, my equipment = my locations remain secret
That's cool. I didn't ask for anything other than general location.

I spent a year Abilene Air Force Base in 1956. Now it's Dyess AFB. I loved the Great State of Texas and the beautiful city of San Antonio.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Silverfox, You dared to make a SUGGESTION. I,m totally lost ??? ??? ??? I all aways thought to suggest was a polite way to get your request across. Agree with or not i see that few continue to impose their over-opinioned ,self-proclaimed hero in own lunch box style apon others. ::) ::) ::)

tinpan

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i brown bag it aka "the wino bag or sleeve " :coffee2:
northern Illinois here middle of the state hour east of Wisconsin

OP
OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
tinpan said:
Hi Silverfox, You dared to make a SUGGESTION. I,m totally lost ??? ??? ??? I all aways thought to suggest was a polite way to get your request across. Agree with or not i see that few continue to impose their over-opinioned ,self-proclaimed hero in own lunch box style apon others. ::) ::) ::)

tinpan
That's always the way it is. Another poster said that "I don't think you have that choice on ANY online forum. When you make a post, you open yourself up to both." What this poster is saying, in effect, is that there are considerate and inconsiderate people. I align myself with considerate. Those that are inconsiderate are miserable people who try to make othes miserable hoping for company. They should just be ignored by the considerate.

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
That is strange. We have two members with the name Silver Fox? One is 70 and the other does not give an age.

:icon_scratch:

Ray S

( East Central Florida) for those who want to know.

:icon_pirat: :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread