OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Ray S ECenFL said:
That is strange. We have two members with the name Silver Fox? One is 70 and the other does not give an age.

:icon_scratch:

Ray S

( East Central Florida) for those who want to know.

:icon_pirat: :tongue3:
It seems that way but he's Silver_fox and I'm Silver Fox.

OP
OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cach...teknetics&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&lr=lang_en

Metal Detecting Equipment
[ Post a Response | Metal Detecting Equipment ]

Re: Teknetics owners-is it worth it?
Posted by Edward Lopez on 9/12/2002, 3:32 pm , in reply to "Re: Teknetics owners-is it worth it?"

Re: Teknetics owners-is it worth it?
Posted by JB(MS) on 9/12/2002, 2:06 pm , in reply to "Teknetics owners-is it worth it?"

No personal experience but I saw that link on another forum awhile back and the only person who responded said the conversion made the detector lighter but batteries didn't last as long.

el: "Thanks for that, JB. I was just curious as actually the weight difference may not be worth the cash outlay. IF I could mount the batteries outside the box it might be worth it but, really, not at this late stage."

If you don't mind answering, are you the same Lopez who posted on the Treasurenet forums several years ago? There was a Lopez who used a Mark I and posted as Silverfish, or something similar to that, who posted some pretty good finds. HH
JB

el: "Yep, that was me except I called myself Silver Fox, 'cause that's what my wife calls me. :-) I've found quite a bit of good stuff, and bad stuff, since 1979 and the best was during El Niño in L.A. beaches in the early '80s. Yet there is so much still in the ground I'd like to get my coil over..."

I'm the ORIGINAL Silver Fox! :icon_king:

OP
OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
TreasureTales said:
Actually, he's Silver_Fox and you're Silver Fox. But he was Silver_Fox long before you were. Since you are a stickler for rules and such, why not do the "right" thing and change your name? Something like Old Golden Goat-NYC perhaps? Or maybe New York's Disappointing Package?
Are you telling these good people that my package disappointed you, after you screamed in pain 'cause you couldn't handle ALL of it? Ungrateful. I give you a break and look at the way you lie. Was it because you begged for more and I didn't want to be bored a 2nd time?

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
TreasureTales said:
Silver Fox said:
Ray S ECenFL said:
That is strange. We have two members with the name Silver Fox? One is 70 and the other does not give an age.

:icon_scratch:

Ray S

( East Central Florida) for those who want to know.

:icon_pirat: :tongue3:
It seems that way but he's Silver_fox and I'm Silver Fox.

Actually, he's Silver_Fox and you're Silver Fox. But he was Silver_Fox long before you were. Since you are a stickler for rules and such, why not do the "right" thing and change your name? Something like Old Golden Goat-NYC perhaps? Or maybe New York's Disappointing Package?

Actually you all may not be right about this...

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,149425.0.html

Just throwing another log on the fire..... :)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTales said:
Silver Fox said:
BTW, where is New Jerkey? :D

Isn't it next to North Salami?
No...... I think it's a little south of Baloney (Darn that devil, (just had to))

I learned early on that notoriety is a very dangerous thing at times. And as far as feeling you don't have as many post as others and shouldn't post is bunk. Your input and experiences are just as important and valuable as the rest. That's why 99.99% of the TNetters are so cool. If you ask, someone will pop up and help you.

Ok, enough of me. Lessee always gotta ask the hard questions.. Where am I, who am I, Jeeze, where are my glasses? See ya ask me the hard questions on a Monday and waddaya....... What it's not Monday? I give up! wake me up tomorrow ???

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see SilverFox we are very friendly here, well MOST of us.... beginners to pro's course I am in the detecting for dummies hardy har har... but all in all we are a good group here..that is, if ya can put up with all the horse-ing around laughter is the best medicine..

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detecting is therapy for me! Without the trusty GPS I can't find the glasses in the morning (was gonna say sumpin else, but the Devil got overruled!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions