How many that believe in our constitution belong to the NRA

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I firmly believe in the Constitution but an not a member of NRA. BTW, I'm voting for Ron Paul ;D

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Definately believe in the right to keep & bear arms . Started to join the NRA several years ago & a
friend who was a member advised me not to . Said they were constantly begging him for money . Had
a bad experience with them once . Sent me a free issue & papers to subscribe . I didn't fill out the papers
& didn't subscribe . ( No it wasn't one of those deals where you had to cancel or receive more ) Anyway ,
wasn't long before I received a bill for a membership . Just ignored it , figuring they would get the message .
WRONG ! I finally received a really nasty letter , signed by old Wayne himself , giving me down the road
because I hadn't paid for the membership that I ( signed up for ) NOT . I sent them back a letter telling
them exactly what I thought of an outfit like that & when they provided papers with my signature on them
I would pay what they were saying I owed . That was the end of that . Sure glad I took my friends advice .

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe in the Constitution, and I am a lifetime member of the NRA (compliments of my dad).

But, I think the NRA has been selling out on a regular basis.

B

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
im not a member but totally believe in what they are fighting for, never had the extra cash for a membership, mabey after i get some of the guns i want.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
All my guns are illegal and stolen... nobody even knows I have them, so I'm not afraid of losing them. My criminal friends and I are going to terrorize the entire country when you law abiding citizens have no more rights...

Only legalized ownership will be controlled... the rest of us don't care about your laws...

Of course I'm lying - but it's kinda scary huh?

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:
All my guns are illegal and stolen... nobody even knows I have them, so I'm not afraid of losing them. My criminal friends and I are going to terrorize the entire country when you law abiding citizens have no more rights...

Only legalized ownership will be controlled... the rest of us don't care about your laws...

Of course I'm lying - but it's kinda scary huh?
sounds like reality
hence the huge interest in building your own gun/s (AR's,AK's,ETC)
ITS NOT ILLEGAL
look into it

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whether you build your own guns is legal or not depends on type, licenses, your legal status (felon) and some other things.

Like paying the $200 fee each time certain types of weapons are transferred, putting serial numbers on them, and many other things.

Changing a barrel on a gun can be called "manufacture", depending on the circumstances.

B

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'm not a big fan of paper trails, either. But, I firmly believe that if you don't stand up and speak out, then I have only me to blame if I lose that right. I believe that I cannot afford to NOT be something bigger than myself.

Alone, we are much weaker than if we unite - just look at organizations like Sierra Club and Nature's Conservancy - paper trail? Sure - effective? Absolutely - why? There is strength in numbers.

B

Fisher

Sep 24, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I believe in and would fight for our constitution! My membership ran out but I still solely use my NRA credit card.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread