How Many TN Relationships Go Sour (or right)?

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: How Many TN Relationships Go Sour?

Michigan Badger said:
EDDE said:
Michigan Badger said:
I've been in and out of TN since the beginning (or there abouts).

In the old days, if we got "ticked-off," we could just delete our entire memberships with a click of the mouse. I did this about 3 or 4 times as I recall. Each time I returned with a different ID handle.

Over the years here I've developed friendships--lost them--regained them--and maybe lost or regained them again.

This is one reason why I like TN so much, it's just like family life. ;D

How bout you? Any experiences to share without being unkind or naming names?
ignore.gif
Well EDDE, there once was this guy who liked to post on Today's Finds You and I both and totally trash whatever the person had posted if that whatever wasn't up to his personal standards. THE PETE ?
i can understand that some people aim high
and seeing the potential in others who are of a caliber that there expectations are to low
and they need be motivated
lots of peoples mentality changes when they see they have a greater potential
in themselves
but they seem to be in a holding pattern
mentoring i guess is the term i mean
believe it or not things you posted got me pumped to go find
i never found a horse shoe
now i throw away the broken ones :tongue3:
i have 50 pounds of them now
totes and organizers full of plano boxs of stuff
bottles ,i hvae so many now im picky about them
you are one of a many of the people that inspired me :crybaby2:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6

I come here to TN because it has such a variety of topics for folks to discuss. Not everyone will agree with your posts. I have never used the ignore button because I can ignore without a button. LOL

Some topics are very controversial will never be settled one way or the other. You can post your beliefs or theories and those who disagree with you will take you to task. Some folks just like to argue to no end. I am not one of those people.

The politics and religion posts are very entertaining. Kind of like a non stop riot. I lurk but rarely post there. I have posted there, but do not visit on a regular basis.

I find most of the people here to be knowledgeable, honest and friendly. It takes all kinds to make the world go round. I try to accept people for who they are.

Happy Hunting

Ray S

T

trish76642

Im still in shock that Cyn said, "PISS!"
LMAO :D :-* :headbang:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sometimes we meet them on Tnet and hunt with them and things go sour in person ::)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TreasureTales said:
Seems I have acquired a "secret admirer" who decided to call me from the East Coast last Friday night at around midnight. How he got my number is not a mystery, I bought something from him so he had my name and address. To say I didn't appreciate his drunken phone call is an understatement. Silly me, I thought he and I were just virtual friends who exchanged a few PM's on occasion and who shared a common interest in treasure hunting. Apparently he has a little crush on me, despite the fact that I'm old enough to be his mother. Sometimes being nice to people is an invitation to trouble...no good deed goes unpunished. He didn't even have the common decency to apologize when he sobered up, which I presume he's done by now. So here's a little word of advice to TNet members, always be aware that you may not have the real or the full picture of another member's personality - beware when they seem too nice too fast.

This one guy has singlehandedly put the cabosh on my desire to buy anything else from a TNetter if I don't "know" the person well. Once burned, twice shy.

For the rest of you folks, 99.9% of you are fantastic people. The few exceptions make this place even more interesting. ;D
Hey sugar Sthuff i sthow slrowly igh fall fyou ladder

T

trish76642

Edde? You be good!

If it werent for TT i wouldnt be here right now. I dont post like i used to, i really have no desire to.
I dont even get on here like i did, im still pissed off.

But that doesnt mean i stopped caring for alot of people on here, You all know who you are.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Well Praise God for TT then! I was not aware you almost left us! So glad you stayed cuz I love ya SUCH much! ~hugs~

T

trish76642

Cynangyl said:
Well Praise God for TT then! I was not aware you almost left us! So glad you stayed cuz I love ya SUCH much! ~hugs~
I love you too my little precious. :-*

I love TT too, she a wonderful person indeed.
Im telling all of you, you cant judge a person by a few comments they make, i did it when i first came on this sight, didnt take me long to figure out thats not the thing to do. We never really truly know a persons real charactor on here. Its hard to read the heart of someone through a sentence or a comment they made that you dont agree with. But i can tell you all that TT is definately a treasure. One of my treasures anyway. I love ya Mary :-*

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I think she is a treasure as well. Not sure how I would have gotten through some of the stuff I have dealt with the last couple of months without her! Absolutely love her dearly!!

T

trish76642

Show'n love for Treasure Tales....Do you feel special Mary? You should... :wink:

Ya'll dont be mess'n with my girls on here now...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Sorry you had to deal with that Mary....could be he is just very embarrassed by what he did as well. That does not excuse his actions but it might be he is embarrassed and does not want to look you in the eye again so soon so to speak. It is hard to tell why someone reacts the way they do to certain things without some insight into that person and since I have no clue who it was or what was said I can't answer why.

Never gotten a threatening pm from any of us girls? Well that is good to hear! I have never gotten any from girls OR guys thankfully. and no, I don't want any! lol I love tnet and the relationships with friends here....I truly do think of this as a family and feel very blessed to have all of ya!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MD I cant see any one putting you on ignor! ;D And seriously Thank-you for the pm back the other day I need to wake up all the way and pay better attn. to what Im typing!

And I agree leave leave TT alone ! ;D Is that what I was supposed to say Mary? LOL I hadn't been on the same thread as her for awhile so had to just pm to say HI to her the other day!

I dont think I have had any bad dealings with any one on here ??? at least I hope not I like everyone I've talked with and alot I've not yet talked with. This is a great place where you at some point or another can learn somthing useful from almost everyone so many different places, walks of life, experiances, ect.
And sometimes we get along alot better than our blood or married families! :P

T

trish76642

Can i get a GROUP HUG? lol

Well...i dont know how to stop the threatning pm's except to put his name up here and let all the females of Tnet get a shot at him, but that might be a little too brutal! LOL

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

Fine Trish, you an I are through. Face it honey it never woulda worked out for us anyway seeing as how I'm married. Oh well, guess I'll move on........ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D

T

trish76642

MD Dog said:
Fine Trish, you an I are through. Face it honey it never woulda worked out for us anyway seeing as how I'm married. Oh well, guess I'll move on........ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D

does this mean i cant love you anymore MD? :'(

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! ~~~~~~HUGS back atcha ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free love back to the 60's ;D

T

trish76642

MD Dog said:
Only if you must Trish, but I do hope you find someone more your own age. :D :D :D
hey? Nothin wrong with havin a sugar daddy......ROTFL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread