How Many TN Relationships Go Sour (or right)?

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Re: How Many TN Relationships Go Sour?

Maybe this post shouldn't be about Tnet relationships that went sour...but the all the ones that went right...................and I know there are hundreds. :-* :-*

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

~Trish~ said:
If it werent for TT i wouldnt be here right now. I dont post like i used to, i really have no desire to.
I dont even get on here like i did, im still pissed off.

Why I don't know and none of my business, Hugs Trish

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

all you girls are wonderul folks, my opinion, :thumbsup:

I know I have no cents cause I spent them yesterday :thumbsup:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

TreasureTales said:
Oh yuck. Why must threads go off on these extremes? Either too mushy or too pushy. ::) I'm thinking about returning to my hermit[tess] (?) status - fewer headaches.....but not as much fun!! ;D However, I'm not hugging anybody - joints too sore for that. :tongue3:

:-* :wink:

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White

TreasureTales said:
Oh yuck. Why must threads go off on these extremes? Either too mushy or too pushy. ::) I'm thinking about returning to my hermit[tess] (?) status - fewer headaches.....but not as much fun!! ;D However, I'm not hugging anybody - joints too sore for that. :tongue3:

TT, :munky2: Sorry I didn't call at midnight.
I have been out of pocket for a couple of weeks. I check the net but after a mile or so in the morning and again in the evening, I'm bushed. I am trying for five miles for my birthday 14 June.(Flag Day) :walk:
Everyone, hello and happy get to gethers. Need more of them so you can hug TT, but watch that shovel. :occasion14: Gnewt

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500

TT i've been to ferndale ,ca. thats where the cemetery film pics in the movie, salems lot , was taken. even drank booze in the old saloon. is that antique + flea market store still open ? thats on the road going back towards eureka. brother lives in eureka.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Mary, You can't ask for better ladies than on this site, but you girl...... add all the spice, and we LOVE it.

Only 1 real problem, my first month here, it was interesting, I made a few great friends, and have been here almost 3 years.

I'm in on the group hug!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

GNEWT!! Gracious buddy...have not seen you for awhile! Glad to see you back on and visiting at least a little. :icon_sunny:

Yep, TT definitely adds some spice to the place! She also adds some sweet as well :wink:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TT always adds some sweet and some good advice, this place is just plain fun ------ now if we could make house work and job as much fun it would be great!

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other

Gypsy Heart said:
Maybe this post shouldn't be about Tnet relationships that went sour...but the all the ones that went right...................and I know there are hundreds. :-* :-*

Right! I edited the title.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

TreasureTales said:
goldie1959 said:
TT i've been to ferndale ,ca. thats where the cemetery film pics in the movie, salems lot , was taken. even drank booze in the old saloon. is that antique + flea market store still open ? thats on the road going back towards eureka. brother lives in eureka.

Hi Goldie, The store is open intermittently - doesn't seem to be on a regular schedule. I presume the sinking economy has put the skids on their business. So did you buy anything in the store? I bought something years ago, can't remember now what it was. LOL Probably gave it away by now. :tard: Did you drive over the Ferndale Bridge? It's quite narrow, but it's withstood many a flood. Tough bridge!

Cool bridge!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you hunted it????

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

~Trish~ said:
If it werent for TT i wouldnt be here right now.

Trish,
I could say the same for me, but with different reasons.

Mary, you are the main reason I'm here.
Many thanks,
Thom

T

trish76642

aw thats a nice thing to say Thom..

I think she should change her name to "Queen Mary" boy that would really kill some folks on here! ROTFL!
Do it Mary! I mean "Queen Mary" your majesty, you Highness! :D :-*
Double Dog Dare ya! (lmao i so just cracked myself up right now! :D)

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
yah tt went over the bridge. forgot about it. you are not the only one that says things that winds people up. since i've only been on here about a year my comments just get ignored or passed over. the store when i was there was quite busy. iwas looking for a round butter dish. not a pound crock bot a plate w/ cover. i buy my butter from amish and its round. i also went to centerline beach where the road fell in the ocean in the last quake ya'll had up there. seen the high water signs in the mts from '64 by the way trish my name is mary also but you can call me princess . haha

T

trish76642

goldie1959 said:
yah tt went over the bridge. forgot about it. you are not the only one that says things that winds people up. since i've only been on here about a year my comments just get ignored or passed over. the store when i was there was quite busy. iwas looking for a round butter dish. not a pound crock bot a plate w/ cover. i buy my butter from amish and its round. i also went to centerline beach where the road fell in the ocean in the last quake ya'll had up there. seen the high water signs in the mts from '64 by the way trish my name is mary also but you can call me princess . haha

LMAO i sure will Princess Mary your highness! LMAO
of course i should probably ask the Queen first...nah, she want mind....LOL

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I had a terrific Mothers Day Jeff and I our daughter and her family we all went to Jeffs folks and took the Cl. with us to visit lol! No one had to cook or do dishes that way!

Andchurch was sooo! good that day! Then all the little kids as we were standing (the ladies) we heard awwwwwwwww! and here they came from 1yr. old up to 9 and handed out the roses it was so sweet!

T

trish76642

TreasureTales said:
~Trish~ said:
aw thats a nice thing to say Thom..

I think she should change her name to "Queen Mary" boy that would really kill some folks on here! ROTFL!
Do it Mary! I mean "Queen Mary" your majesty, you Highness! :D :-*
Double Dog Dare ya! (lmao i so just cracked myself up right now! :D)

No,~Tri$h~, I'm not changing my name to "Queen Mary." There are already too many people who think I'm a royal pain in the butt. LOL But I do like the idea of being called "Your Highness." ROFLMAO
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You crazy thang you! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread