Conspiracy Theories

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Michigan Badger said:
If we get right down to it, none of us really really really believes in any of the conspiracy theories.

I think that may be so...
That's the enticing part about conspiracy stories...
We really do not want to believe such a thing.

Then Stoney pops up with, "I know the witness to a conspiracy, personally."
Whoa! WoW! Stop the bus!

Emoticons and my poor knowledge of the English language are unable to express how I felt when I read his short statement. It's crushing!

Yet, as you say, MB, I begin to rationalize...

Stoney is a character sitting at a keyboard, much the same as myself, with no reason to lead anyone astray.
Seems like a pretty straight up fellow, to me...
Or does he have plenty reason to do so????

Chances are, I may only 'eyeball' half dozen other folks on the entire Tnet in my lifetime!
I'm too big to hide, and too fat to run, but who cares?
As MD says, maybe 'they' do?
TW is missing a reporter... who knows?

Heck, in DC we all just lost a hi-dollar madam! To suicide?
I would have to say, unlikely.

Those people just can't be trusted. They are less trustworthy than the pro's that serviced them for our $'s!

Edward Kennedy made it back into the news...
I would have thought his liver would give out first, but the Irish are tough.
Yet every single time I see his mug anywhere, the first thing that comes to my mind is Mary Jo Kopechne.
And people have re-elected him time after time after time after time.
Pathetic.

How could anyone trust in government?

And people are dismayed, and become upset with me when I tell them bluntly that I will NOT participate in an election by democratic consensus in a land that will not recognize the sovereign rights of an individual citizen.
If I were to participate, it would be my lot to accept the results.

It was explained to me, and I never forgot...

Democracy is much like three wolves and one sheep sitting down at the table to decide what to have for dinner.

Best,
Recovers Many Pull Tab Relics

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
rmptr said:
Then Stoney pops up with, "I know the witness to a conspiracy, personally."
Whoa! WoW! Stop the bus!

Emoticons and my poor knowledge of the English language are unable to express how I felt when I read his short statement. It's crushing!

Yet, as you say, MB, I begin to rationalize...

Stoney is a character sitting at a keyboard, much the same as myself, with no reason to lead anyone astray.
Seems like a pretty straight up fellow, to me...
Or does he have plenty reason to do so????

rmptr,
I have no reason to throw a monkey wrench into TW's conspiracy theory. TW knows me and has for a # of years. I'm just pointing to one of many puzzle pieces that when interlinked, can form a bigger picture.
My sister in law told the family that the Feds interviewed her at the Easy Mart on Main and South Street in Newkirk. Newkirk is about 90-100 miles from OKC and is on an easy unobstructive route from Kansas and is within 15 miles of I-35.
She said the Rider truck had 2 people in it early that morning. One stayed in the truck. She said she could see their silhouette on the passenger side from the register (about 70 feet or so away) while the person later described as McVeigh pumped the gas and paid for it.
I have no reason not to believe her or what she said about the interview. She said they'd be in touch with her and she was nervous for a week wondering but they never came back or asked her anything more.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
MB, that's just it. They can take a 1000 piece puzzle, lose about half the pieces, trim the ones they want to make it fit, and make a 500 piece puzzle with an entirely different picture. Who'd be the wiser? Only the ones with the above ability would know.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
I really hope it didn't sound like I was picking on you, Stoney...

That was not my intent. At all!

I'm just saying that from the keyboard here in my office, just about any assertion is no more than a distant voice in the wilderness. Basically, all it can be is an invitation to search for more corresponding information that may support that assertion.

And I've read superbly intricate who-dun-it mystery novels that were excellent.
Precisely such a scenario could be built upon the web.

Consider the internet gamers, who actually think they are doing something...
I know some of those people... and they tell me they are respected far and wide within the scenario they interact with. and it DOES extend out of the screen into real life.

I dunno...

Well, a silhouette figure in a truck, even two, could be no more than hitch hikers.
Who knows?

I personally know a fellow who spent a year in the county jail because his brother gave him a ride to work in a stolen car. The brother was a hop head... Steve's truck broke, and he needed a ride to work...
After a number of calls, he got through to somebody, for assistance... his brother!
He didn't make it to work that day...

Things are not always what they may seem.

Even harder to prove, long distance..

Best,
rmptr

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
mptr,
No offense taken.
Keep 'em churnin' though. Got a feelin' before too long that conspiracies will be the least of our problems. :wink:

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Yep Stoney,

You gotta watch out for them helicopters, in the middle of the night :wink:

TW

S

skydiv

I also saw a program that told as soon as Kennedy's body was removed from the limmo, it was sent to Detroit to be refurbished. never was examined. I also heard on a late night talk show the chief of police in memphis at the time of martin L Kings shooting say, "He was told by the FBI to keep all his people at least a 4 block radius from Kings hotel, that they would take care of security for King". He also said when ever a high profile person comes to your city all the police dept. work together with the FBI to protect that person. I wonder why not with King.

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
I'm sorry if someone else has made these points in another post, but I have to jump in. In order for there to be a conspiracy, there needs to be at least two people involved right? Well, I don't know about all of you but I have yet to find someone who can keep their mouth shut forever. That's the problem, people by nature TALK. That's why Watergate was leaked, Iran Contra broke, Oil for food corruption exposed, Bill and Monica, etc... I'm sorry, but there aren't little green men locked up in Nevada. The twin towers were not imploded by the CIA. It makes great conversation, but it just isn't true. How do I know this to be fact? Somebody would have spilled the beans!!!

John

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
Yes, this thesis has come up in various forms several times but that's okay. This is a forum and everyones comments are respected and appreciated.

But now lets consider this a little deeper. Lets say you're employed by one of our nation's secret agencies. Perhaps one unknown to the general populace. One far more powerful than the known CIA.

You've been brainwashed for years to believe whatever your superiors tell you to do is right and good no matter what that something is. You obey orders without question.

Now add to this the thought in the back of your mind that if you ever did betray the secret oath you took, and you confessed to whatever evil deed, you and all your loved ones would forever bare the public shame and gilt. I ask you, would you want to make a public statement?

Think about it a minute--all your claims would be quickly discredited by the higher authorities and all you would really accomplish is to ruin your own life and the reputations of all who love you--would you speak up?

Would you like to spend the rest of your life wondering when they would find you dead from an obvious "suicide?"

The "somebody spilling the beans" argument only happens when "they" want it to happen. Otherwise it's simply misinformation from an obviously poor demented former employee.

These people (whomever they are) aren't dumb.
[/quote]

Badger,

I can understand that point, and it is taken. What about the people who spill the beans on their deathbeds? Deep throat came clean shortly before he croaked. The doctor who "photographed" the loc ness monster came clean, or his family did after he died. The idea that the squealers would be silenced only bolsters the point of the "black helicopter" people. People cannot keep secrets, period. It is only a matter of time before they tell someone. Girlfriend, drinking buddy, someone, anyone. My only beef is about this one conspiracy. September 11Th, 2001. There are a bunch of people in this country, celebrities and regular folks alike, who believe the government and more precisely, the President at least had knowledge of, if not was involved in the attacks that terrible day. No matter what people might think of President Bush, it is one HELL of a stretch and outright disgusting to think that our government let these attacks happen, or worse were in on them. Now let's see, four planes take off as normal from their respective airports. Then start to stray off course. By the time the first plane had hit the tower, the others were well on their way to the other targets. Fighter planes were scrambled, and personally I have concerns as to the story about the plane that crashed in the Pennsylvania field. What could have been done once these events started to unfold? Shoot them all down? That would have created four more tinfoil hat stories. Now the towers. Rosie O'fatt, and a handfull of hollywood types argue that the towers fell from a controlled explosion. Popular Science, not exactly an arm of the CIA conducted their own experiments and interviewed actual experts on this topic. They found that if passenger jets crash into a skyscraper loaded with jetfuel, guess what? the building will structurally weaken and fall. Personally, I will believe them before Sean Penn and Rosie O'fatt. This conspiracy has angered, saddened, and made me laugh all in the same day. You guys can argue JFK's assassination all you want, I wasn't old enough to remember it. September 11Th though is very fresh in my mind and I really get offended by the tinfoil hat people who insist that we killed our own people.

John

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
Like I said before, I haven't taken the time to read each and every post on this thread so is there some smoking gun about September 11th? The supposed ones I have read or watched on t.v. have been discredited, each and everyone. I'm open to opposing views, but this one stretches the imagination to say the least.

John

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
Timberwolf said:
Here is something interesting.....it doesn't prove that there is a conspiracy, but wow, what a coincidence.

http://killtown.911review.org/lonegunmen.html

TW

Interesting, but not terribly surprising. I would hope the government has people thinking about these things. I just find it sickening to think that people would believe that the President would be complicant in the attacks on September 11th. Sure hasn't helped his popularity out in the long run. He was already rich, so that shouldn't be an issue. Too much tinfoil in this country ;D

John

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Blurr is always a sharp thinker...

Inherently suspicious.

Prove it! he says....

That's not a bad thing.

If this person and that are in cahoots, why do we still have wars?

Well, that's easy...

War is an opportunity to make a great deal of money for some people.
It literally kicks the production engine into high gear... full speed ahead!
And I mean in ALL sectors.

Was it Patton that said, "War is the greatest undertaking of any society."
Or did he quote someone prior...

In a life or death struggle for survival, or dominance, there can be no greater undertaking than war.

In conspiracy theory, the space race was presented as a test scenario as an alternative to war, as a national undertaking. It didn't work. Much the same as pyramid building.

Lofty aspirations don't measure up against survival, in the end game...

Gott mit uns.

Best,
rmptr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions