What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve(s)?

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
People who smack their gum, especially on the phone (for some reason this makes me almost homicidal)

I thought I was the only one. Drives me NUTS!!!!! When someone offers me gum, I'll usually say, "no, I use to chew, but I took up smoking so I could quit".

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
To you Pepper2004, Plastic people, drive me nuts, customer service from another country, no customer service, customer service that lasts 20 minutes or longer, customer service that puts you on hold, the price of bread, milk. The forgot citizens of the USA, that means us!!!

S

Smee

Dealing with Micro$loth'$ representatives in India who INVARIABLY accuse you of stealing if you have to call to reactivate a customer's copy of Window$ XP for the 10th time because they installed the same piece of warez that corrupted their OS the last 9 times.

Dealing with people who can't understand that continually installing the same piece of warez that caused their computer to crash the last 9 times will cause it to crash again. Kinda like reaching your hand into a rabbit hole and getting snake bit, so you try it again to see if there really is a snake in there.

Computer parts salesmen who give phony names to whoever answers the phone, even though they've called so many times that everyone in the store recognizes their voice. HINT: If you call me two or more times a day, I will NEVER buy anything else from you . . . even if I have nowhere else to get the part I need.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread