Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay safe Christy, the hail can sure do alot of damage if it is any bigger than pea dont even go out or go near windows! Praying tornados went the other way!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
With the weather out that way being what it is... The topic title is probably very accurate. Gypsy has turned into a Duck...

~quack~

Attachments

• Raincloud.gif
    Raincloud.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 170

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Thanks everyone.....that wasnt a storm....it was just a little rumble....I know because thats what the old neighbor man told me the next morning as I crossed his field to retrieve one of my tarps....the kids enjoyed watching the lightening from our front porch...we have decided that we live on top of the world and the Ozarks are breathtakingly beautiful.....we are still unpacking and trying to get organized.....and work in the garden and yard.....but it will get there.... :)

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Gypsy, do you live anywhere near Leadhill, Ark.? There's a guy living there named Norm Grabowski. He calls his place The Wood Ranch because he sculps stuff out of wood---weird stuff. He is a real character who you MAY have seen in some movies. He's the guy who invented the T-bucket street rod back in the late 50s or early 60s. His rod was the one driven by the TV character Kookie on 77 Sunset Strip. Norm, himself, played a guy called Huh on one of the Frankie Avalon Beach movies and a speaking part in a WW II movie with Glenn Ford. Sometime in the mid 1970s, he got tired of the Los Angeles scene and moved to Leadhill and "retired" from building custom hotrods.

Anyway, Uncle Norm is a person I'd like to meet, but haven't had a chance. The last time I saw him, he was on Jesse James' TV program, Monster Garage when all those car customizers built the old school 54 Chevy custom. Norm is the guy that cut his leg on a piece of equipment on the show. If you saw that program, he gave a weird wood carving to Jesse for the custom's dashboard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread