crash landed!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi upside down guy. Had that neck checked yet?

As for the safety belt, get a military one, they are designed to be opened under any load or condition. If you had had a spark before getting free, I might be smelling you from here.

You still have two to go to catch up with my dummies er, ah, none pilot error you understand? Even IF the accident board didn't agree.

Don Jose de La Mancha

]p.s. You are right in going back up asap to forestall too much thinking and becoming afraid. SOP

OP
OP
flyinguy

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
Bridge End Farm said:
there is a jet on ebay for sale you seen it ???
i'd love a jet! i'm plane nuts! my most favorite would be an apache gun ship tho. awesome machine and what fire power. when i find the great cache i'm getting one of each. and i will buy my wife some roses. i love her.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
flyinguy said:
Bridge End Farm said:
i'd love a jet! i'm plane nuts! my most favorite would be an apache gun ship tho. awesome machine and what fire power. when i find the great cache i'm getting one of each. and i will buy my wife some roses. i love her.

apache???? lol no warthog? or a little OV-6

OP
OP
flyinguy

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
Bridge End Farm said:
flyinguy said:
Bridge End Farm said:

love those warthogs too! toughest thing in the sky. they come home with big parts missing and hundreds of bullet holes and bring our kids home safe. damn, i love em all! ther is a new fighte i saw but can't remember. f-22 raptor i think. awesome. the old sr 71 black bird was tremendous also. it could out run missels. just pure power. i saw one in san diego air museum. the only plane i don't like is the one that won't start!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
flyinguy said:
Bridge End Farm said:
flyinguy said:
Bridge End Farm said:

love those warthogs too! toughest thing in the sky. they come home with big parts missing and hundreds of bullet holes and bring our kids home safe. damn, i love em all! ther is a new fighte i saw but can't remember. f-22 raptor i think. awesome. the old sr 71 black bird was tremendous also. it could out run missels. just pure power. i saw one in san diego air museum. the only plane i don't like is the one that won't start!

they are building the new 22 close to me, I have seen it a few times just not the cockpit. It is a beautiful bird :thumbsup: I used to watch the SR-71 take off somewhere. that too is amazing, lol don't start we used to send folks to get the helo key or to find the pad eye. lol

I did a tour at the Naval Test Center in Pax River it gave me the opportunity to many different aircraft

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread