EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankly I was shocked they did the right thing for once... :o

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
They did more than the right thing they made it an Individuals right to bear arms. Which means any one any where can now apply to not only own but but wear their hand guns. Watch out criminals your safety just went out the window. Your right to bear arms now stands along side your right to vote, or your right to free speech etc.... Of course your vote never really counted, and if you believe in free speech try calling on people to raise those arms up in revolt against the Govt. and see how free your speech is. Even our so called right to assemble has been abridged, if you doubt me try and get a crowd of friends together and see how long it takes before the police get called and your told you have to disperse since you didn't apply for some govt. permit and pay their fee.

I just heard the DC mayor on the news, saying that the Supreme Courts ruling doesn't effect the right to carry. It only affects you're right to posses a hand gun in your home. According to them, so we can expect more fights over this. Since the Courts first line in the decision says That it is a Individuals right to "Bear" arms. I think the Mayor and others will have to back off that stance, but we'll see'

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
here in Ks the governor recently signed into law the right to own fully automatic weapons, grenades and silencers. however, it's still illegal to carry a weapon in sight in Wichita, it must be concealed

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
On the Pittsburgh news, they said that it passed 5 - 4. That is a narrrow margin and we need to keep an eye on this. With this narrow margin, it is easy to sway someone to the other side of an issue.

Am I wrong???

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
The law as it has been interpreted will stand untill there's a new Judge on the supreme court and then someone has to bring a case through the system all the way to the Supreme Court and the Court has to be willing to hear the case and then the court would have to reverse itself for a sway of opinion might matter.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
C'mon!

No boxers out there?

It's a feint.

Keep your eyes open for what is inevitably coming from the side...

Constant vigilance.

Best,
Recovers Many Pull Tab Relics

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sniffer said:
here in Ks the governor recently signed into law the right to own fully automatic weapons, grenades and silencers. however, it's still illegal to carry a weapon in sight in Wichita, it must be concealed
im moving :thumbsup:

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
MD Dog said:
Already saw the other shot rmptr, No death penalty for child rapists.

I've given it more thought.

It's a good decision.

5 years imprisonment should be suitable punishment for someone who would traumatize a child.

The rack, or iron maiden comes to mind.

rmptr

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
don't impose the death penalty on them, turn them out into general population in prison. End of problem.
pine boxes are still cheaper than appeals.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But they still keep lettin those SOB's back out into the general public but, you kill one with the arm we have the right to have now and you go to prison for ever! But I still say take em out and safe a childs life or mind or both!

Its one step to the front and a gaint slide back!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread