Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent the weekend in OK City with my Son and Daughter-in-law, mostly at the hospital. She was 8 months preggers and was having trouble with the baby. She has had 3 miscarriages and they aren't taking any chances. So, the morning of the 27 th the doctor comes in and says "Let's have a baby"! My Daughter-in-law said when and he said in about 30 minutes! Well, an hour later and I was looking at my first Grandson. I already have 5 Grandaughters! He was a primie so was having some breathing problems but with a little oxygen he came right around. Now he is fine and weighed 6 lb. 9 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. The kids ran around like chickens with their heads cut off so me and Kay stayed close to lend a hand. It is their first birth so they were a little in awe and was treating the baby like a fragile ming dynasty vase. So, we had to show them that he wouldn't break and how to change diapers and how to etc, etc. His name is Jackson Blaine Miller by the way, and he and mom are home and doing fine as I write. Kay and I are worn out and I slept most of the day, but feel much better now. Congratulations to my Son and Daughter-in- law and to me and Kay! M :icon_sunny: nty

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Congratultions Monty. I'm glad that Jackson and his mom are fine and at home now. Wow your first grandson..Now you have a treasure buddy.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Congratulations Monty! Glad everyone is doing fine and those young parents will do just fine also.Many of us didn't have anyone to 'show the way' to us and we managed okey.My son Brian and my daughter was kinda relieved when I finally let them do everything.But the telephone rang often and I believe your phone will ring often too.Glad OKC is close to you.Congratulations again,grandpa.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
:-*

Attachments

• boy.jpg
    boy.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 173

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
CONGRATS to Mom (mostly ;D ) Dad, and Grandparents! I'm happy to read everything is going well. 6 lbs. 9 ozs.........not too much of a preemie :o :o. My 6' 6" LITTLE brother weighed only about 5 and a half pounds when he was born............and he goes about 250 or so now..........

Congrats all around, Monty. Always good to hear from you.

Roger

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, Grandpa :thumbsup:

grandpa-2005-1.jpg

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montyf
Big time Congrats to ya, POP POP, I am so glad Mom and lil fellow are doing great... So Lemme guess, Child sized metal detector for xmas, eh??? naw just kidding but, you can stroller baby along and swing with the other hand eh, start him early lol... Have a blast watching him grow.. and again Big Congrats to ya. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Congrats to you all. Glad they are doing fine. Grandpa will have a little buddy now. You and the little guy will soon be making lots of memories.

Ray karenray08.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
How did I miss this last night??? Great news, ya should'a called.

Best Wishes To You All!!!

Attachments

• grats.gif
    grats.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 148

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:occasion18: congrats Monty :thumbsup: glad they are doing great and you got some rest :wink:

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm happy for you and your family, Monty. It sounds like alotta action in your house.

Congratulations!! :icon_sunny:

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
congrats monty! grand kids are great! you can borrow them when you feel the need, spoil hell out of them and send them to mom when you have had enough! i only have three. they are great. hey! where are the pics? Bill

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all. Pics are in the works. I am bugging my son so I think some may be on the way soon. Monty

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new addition to the Monty family.

Papaw's first lesson for his little buddy

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 73

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions