Magnetic Generator

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, a machine that means you will never have to buy electricity from the power company. Ever... Total independence from the oil companies... Wow... (I had to wonder why the one guy couldn't keep a straight face)

mmmmmmm~ if it sounds too good to be true.......

Make your check payable to Ima Scammer @goturemoney.conjob

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
cool! i believe. why not. mag lev. trains. i want one. the oil companies will buy this up like all the other inventions so they can be greedy bas$@*&#! did you ever make a little generator when you were a kid? a nail, a wire around it and a d cell battery to run it.

OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave45 said:
5 grand I'll take two
I just hope true ! Central Maine Power just announced of a 1.9 billion up-grade on our transmission lines . The costs , would then be "passed off" to the consumers .

Please .........Let it be true !!!!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw this quite a few years ago, but then it seemed to disappear and no one heard anything else about it. My assumption was that it either didn't work, or, if it did work, they were paid off and the machine was crated up and stashed in a warehouse like the Ark in the Indiana Jones movie (or even destroyed). It would put all the energy companies out of business...and we can't have that now could we?

TBGO

Dave45

Dec 31, 2004
The Lone Star State
The only way to get something like this out is to give it away spam the web with it, if I ever get my hands on any kind of free energy machine thats what I'll do. If you try and sell it they'll make you an offer you cant refuse and if you do your history.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
And I heard of even another...

A new patent has been granted for a different form of electricity called SDC.
Sully Direct Current.

Apparently it is dc, but it alternates something like AC.

I dunno...

Best

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
flyinguy said:
cool! i believe. why not. mag lev. trains. i want one. the oil companies will buy this up like all the other inventions so they can be greedy bas$@*&#! did you ever make a little generator when you were a kid? a nail, a wire around it and a d cell battery to run it.

The difference is that magnetic trains and such, require energy to operate, as do all machines. They consume energy and deliver a product (transportation by movement) The claim of this device is that it manufactures more electricity than it uses to operate.

Think of 1 amp in with which to 'drive' the device, and it then produces 2 amps. 1 amp returns back into the machine, 1 amp out for other things!

If this was true, it would produce more electricity than it consumes which means we could take down all the power lines in every city, every home in every country. Everyone would own a 'machine' that makes more energy than it consumes and we could operate everything else with the excess electricity.

The ability to do this would rewrite all laws of physics as we know them.

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One day, someone will really, really come up with the goods. I firmly believe that.

In my tiny little mind, I wonder if the key is, whether or not, when energy is 'expended' , is it gone for good or just transferred to 'another opportunity to be used'.

S

Smee

There was a fellow from Biloxi or Gulfport, Mississippi who did create a perpetual motion machine, and applied for a pattent. He was refused. Don't remember the particulars (now I sound like some of the folks I pick on :icon_scratch:) but he apparently allowed the government to take the thing apart after they saw it running in the capital building for something like three days (the story should be in the archives of WWL TV --- channel 4 in New Orleans, LA --- and WDSU channel 6 in New Orleans also did a few stories on this). They (as in Uncle Sam's experts) could not find a power source that kept it running, but he was still refused a patent.

This happened in the late 1970's or early 1980's. I know because I saw the story on Channel 4 prior to August 1, 1984, that's when I moved to Arkansas. In fact, his contraption was the subject of several news stories during that period of time.

Perpetual motion machines use no energy to keep running indefinitely.

Since this does violate the laws of physics --- AS SCIENTISTS KNOW THEM --- maybe he couldn't get a patent since he was a lawbreaker?

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From what I understand about the machine, it uses magnet's attractive and repulsive properties to keep running. A stationary magnet is approached by a moving magnet with the attractive sides (one positive/one negative) facing eachother. When the magnets pass eachother, the moving magnet rotates so that the repulsive sides (both positive or both negative) face eachother. This would propel the moving magnet towards and then away from the stationary maget. If you have many of the stationary and moving magnets you would get quite a bit of continuous power.

The law of conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy in any isolated system remains constant but cannot be recreated, although it may change forms, e.g. friction turns kinetic energy into thermal energy. In thermodynamics, the first law of thermodynamics is a statement of the conservation of energy for thermodynamic systems, and is the more encompassing version of the conservation of energy. In short, the law of conservation of energy states that energy can not be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.

Magnetic fields exist as an innate property of the magnet...it can be thought of as a permanent energy source that does not require any energy input to exist...if you take the above definition and this statement together, it may mean that this machine is possible. The magnets used in the machine were of a very strong variety and their field was projected to last 1300 years...that's a lot of free energy.

It's one of those things that most would have to see to believe and, also, one of those things that some would not like anyone to believe.

TBGO

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If it wasn't for the darn gravity getting in the way... which creates friction, which requires more force to overcome, the Magic Generator would work wonderfully.

S

Smee

The same law prohibits a machine from making enough energy to simply sustain itself. Some energy MUST be released as heat due to friction, thus preventing perpetual motion. Yet it has been done.

As the motion of a coil through a magnetic field creates electricity, and the movement of a magnetic field through a coil also creates electricity, the movement described above will produce some current if it is built so as to move within a coil or beside a coil.

The reversal of the magnets would reverse the field (or flow of electrons) and thus create an alternating current.

Nah, just cause its been done don't mean it's true!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just prefer to keep an open mind. I was a physics major and know all the laws of energy, motion, etc. But I also know that to believe that our current state of knowledge is the final word is a mistake. If it wasn't, we'd be living on a flat earth that was the center of the universe and we would have never gotten off the ground, to name a few "unshakeable truths" of the past. As for gravity, it is the weakest by far of the four known forces, and friction, with todays technology, can be reduced to almost nothing.

TBGO

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
If this is really true, couldn't a smaller version power a car? Of course, who would get rich selling you energy then?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread