missing little girl.

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
i went by the site where we found Sarah Ann Wood's bike. and her home. it was about 200 feet from home. she was headed there. it was an innocent work trip, and i didn't even think about it 'till i saw that spot. she was abducted and not sean since. we couldn't find her. i think she was eight about eight years ago. i would have to check my records for sure. i have had tears running all day since. her abductor was caught trying to grab another girl. she got away. police got him. he admitted to taking her and killing her but won't disclose the location. i hope he rots in hell! thank you all for listening to me. this is something i will never forget. very traumatic.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, I don't have the right words to properly express myself for your trauma but I feel for you
and pray that god will help and comfort you. Ray, karenray08

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He may not get what he deserves now but, he will on judgement day! I feel so bad for you I know how it feels to be on a search party and not find the child, it was not an abduction but it stillhurts when his remains were found about 3 months later and probably 50 people had walked past the pond he was in!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions