🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
!!!S3012140.jpg

rferris75

May 1, 2008
Detector(s) used
Dfx, Prizm III, Ace 250
Does this mean we can get a better deal on a house?

nana40hubby

Jan 16, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nana40
Burdie said:
Say I found one of the greatest places to stay in Alabama. These two fun loving people named Donna and Charlie have a great place to stay. Talk about being entertained we did more in a half day than we did all of last week. What a great time. ;D Thanks Nana and Charlie. We will have the mover bring the rest of our stuff so we can stay for a year or two. :tongue3:

Burdie

OMG I thought he was kidding, Nana! :o

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like someone is moving South? OK Rowdy Bunch, we don't have to camp out or make lodging reservations for CTH2. This looks like a grand place to stay.

:wink: RR

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to have my black dirt and wheat you all. Making a big circle. See you in a few weeks. Hey Jef of PA that was funny ;D ;D You rascal. :thumbsup:

Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because Nana's place has a pool and screen indoor porch. Hey they never even asked us to pay for utilities. It gets better they drive us around all over the place. I only heard Nana say once to Charlie, honey they keep getting back into the car. So they must really worry about us. :tongue3:

Burdie

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Burdie said:
Because Nana's place has a pool and screen indoor porch. Hey they never even asked us to pay for utilities. It gets better they drive us around all over the place. I only heard Nana say once to Charlie, honey they keep getting back into the car. So they must really worry about us. :tongue3:

Burdie

Can't beat that deal ;D

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here's another angle if anyones intrested in Buying

!S3012143.jpg

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we should all hook up & Detect the yard before
it sells.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Have hunted those types of yards before. Hope the owner moves that Pitts State rock though or it might never sell.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoney56 said:
Have hunted those types of yards before. Hope the owner moves that Pitts State rock though or it might never sell.

I use the Pitt State to keep Yea hoos away that put signs in my yard. You have to watch out for the Jeffs of the world. :tongue3:
Going out to hunt with two southern women and I hope you guys have to work. ;D

Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personaly think that the Jeffs of the world are the greatest, and as for the rock wellllllllllllll ! I think OSU would be better!

You all go and have a wonderful day find lots of stuff! Eat alot (gain 10 - 20 lbs) but just have a good time!

Cant wait til tonight when I get home from a looooooooooooong day at work and finally sit down to rest my weary feet and back and while Im sittin here starvin I can git on here and look at a bunch of pictures of a great group of my friends having a terrific time, so post post post ! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread