self pitty

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Young man....don't feel sorry for yourself, just think about the sun shining tomorrow and on and on and on...I was kinda in your boat..the self pity trip...Had open heart surgery done on July 2ND..hmmmm...no BBQ for that weekend..lol But you know, now if it looks like rain or cloudy outside....I'm so darn thankfull to be able to see the clouds. Look at it this way....each day you wake up...and your eyes open in the morning....it has to be a most terrific day..lol It will get better, I can promise you that... :thumbsup:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Get out and go flying. That will lift your spirits.

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
Sorry to hear this.
If I had known earlier I would have shot you a pm with my phone number or vise versa and we could have chatted on the phone.
They tell me.......im pretty good at cheering folks up.
If your still having a bad day, pm me your phone #.
Gonna crash shortly.
Mike

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Hope your feeling better. :)

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
You know, don't you, that your area of Upstate NY only gets on average 60 days a year of cloudless sky? I miss the tempermental weather, the gloomy clouds, the rain - and the feel of home. Take advantage of the toimes you can focus on other issues you put aside during the great weather... something needs your attention - get to it. :icon_sunny:

Sunshine-Print-C10098748.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread