its ok

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
That is great news.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we had a nest of swallows every year under our porch, the momma bird did not buid the nest very well and it fell. 3 little birds were in it 2 were alive and one did not survive the fall. The momma bird was going crazy flying in and out to the floor and back up all day. When my husband came home he built a platform up there and put a shoe box on it with the remains of the bird nest and babies. We weren't sure that the mom would take care of them, but she went in the box right away and the daddy to and they took care of the birds and had another litter in it later.

OP
OP
treasureace14

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
Bridge End Farm said:
yes the momma bird will come take care of her child

just like your mom does for you :)
at least i hope so.lol

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone follow Treasureace13's post? That was sort of like saying "It ain't as cold as it is, was it?"
And the old woman and her niece sitting on the front porch and the old woman saying "Sure is nice out here, don't it?" and the niece replying, "Yes, it does..." Cause, well, it did...

It's like a blind rat, some things ain't meant to follow....

HH,
Ramapirate

S

stefen

I was confused myself until I found an earlier post that made the connection :icon_scratch:

...synapse disconnections :tard:

OP
OP
treasureace14

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
Ramapirate said:
Does anyone follow Treasureace13's post? That was sort of like saying "It ain't as cold as it is, was it?"
And the old woman and her niece sitting on the front porch and the old woman saying "Sure is nice out here, don't it?" and the niece replying, "Yes, it does..." Cause, well, it did...

It's like a blind rat, some things ain't meant to follow....

HH,
Ramapirate
everyone follows my post.im the balla on this forum.

S

stefen

What do you mean when you say "im the balla on this forum"? :icon_scratch:

Please understand what I have to say below is not to be taken as a rebuff, but as an offer of assistance.

Your topics are important to me and others, and need to be posted with some degree of order.

Your initial post starts without a defined subject...it's like you started in the middle of a conversation and expect people to understand what the topic of conversation is all about.

That is why several people are left scratching their heads.

You need to understand that you are participating in a site that is dominated by adults, and so you need to converse accordingly.

Secondly, you will note that regardless of the initial topic of a post, the post may go off in many directions that the person originating the post has no control over.

As I stated above your topics are important to me and others, let us know what your other interests are or if you need help on any subject.

OP
OP
treasureace14

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
stefen said:
What do you mean when you say "im the balla on this forum"? :icon_scratch:

Please understand what I have to say below is not to be taken as a rebuff, but as an offer of assistance.

Your topics are important to me and others, and need to be posted with some degree of order.

Your initial post starts without a defined subject...it's like you started in the middle of a conversation and expect people to understand what the topic of conversation is all about.

That is why several people are left scratching their heads.

You need to understand that you are participating in a site that is dominated by adults, and so you need to converse accordingly.

Secondly, you will note that regardless of the initial topic of a post, the post may go off in many directions that the person originating the post has no control over.

As I stated above your topics are important to me and others, let us know what your other interests are or if you need help on any subject.
it means im the awsomeness of the hobby!!
i mean everyone is awsome on this site but im double awsome!!!!!!! :icon_king:

OP
OP
treasureace14

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
gametalman52 said:
Especially if the spelling was correct. :o
look whos talking you spelt gentelman wrong.
lol
hey my spelling is alot butter then da knews paper.lol

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hi treasureace13!

I'd bet that you are one incredible researcher LOL

What projects do you have goin' on besides the gold pan kit dilemma? Did you decide to buy it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions