Imprisonment By Executive Order - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The.Boomer

Re: Imprisonment By Executive Order

I sure hate for this to be my first post but. Why would you guys think the federal government would care one iota about what a couple old coots are sayin about them ? Even in the soviet Union there were crazy old folk who could say whateevr they wanted. It only gets dangerous when people start listening to your rantings, and that I'm glad to say, no one here is in danger of that.

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    335 times

Boomer,

Welcome to T-Net.
    Thanks for sharing your first post with us.

These old coots are in better shape than most of the youngsters now days.
    A few of us anyway. LOL

Let them think what they want about old coots.
    My Grandpop taught me a lesson the day I arrived back home from the Marine Corps.
    He had his back to me when I walked out to his shop and told him hello.
    That 68 year old coot reached out and picked up a 35 LB anvil by the horn and handed it to me
    ONE HANDED.

LOL
    Thom
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    3341 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

having power corrupts --- having absolute power corrupts absolutily

The.Boomer

Sorry If I offended anyone with my old coot comment. I'm still trying to learn how to communicate via forums without the drama of having offended anyone. I'm twenty seven and work for DHS so I can tell you in all honesty that all the hubub about us and other agencies is really un-warranted. Are we all boy scouts ? No of course not but you guys with the conspiracy stuff really gotta get some more facts from both sides of the Isle. I, as well as most people I work with and most everyone I know of, who works for the Federal government are not the underhanded villains so often portrayed on T.V. The fact is most of these people are true Patriots who have the Laws of this country and Its' best interest at heart in all matters. I know of no one who could pull off even one of the conspiracies which people so often hear about or presume to be possible. Lets say I wanted to do something like bust in and take someone into custody for investigative purposes. I would have to get clearances from something like twelve other higher ranking officials just to start the ball rolling. Believe me the red tape alone prevents such things, not to mention the truely honest and dedicated workers surrounding me both above below and beside me.

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    3341 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

ok no "evil plots " by bad groups --- hows about this --- a typical govt SNAFU type screw up by some file clerk that some how gets YOUR name or SSN on the "list" --for gods sake a FORMER atty general has NOT been able to get "off the list" SO WHAT PRAYER DOES JOE NORMAL HAVE AND WILL HE JUST GET LOST IN SYSTEM ? --- to me thats scary -- one day because of a "glitch" in the system -- at a city far from home while going to board a plane "poof" away you go "mr enemy combatant"---grabbed up by security and hustled off ---no lawyer --no hearing to prove that your not the other guy --bye bye --away you go into the "dark rabbit hole" like alice in wonderland . and thats scary because it could happen under the way this is set up.

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    3341 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

as it was said in star wars *-- "only siths deal in absolutes."

Jan 2007
    1 times

for gods sake a FORMER atty general has NOT been able to get "off the list"
    Really? Who might that be?

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    3341 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

the "name" was not reveled by during the tv show but the host was grilling the folks that make the no fly "list" -- because oddly after a certain reporter did reports on how messed up they were HIS name popped up on the "list" --the guy was a CNN reporter --- they said if a well known reporter and a former atty general can not get their names removed from the list what hope does the "adverage" american have -- the reporter name is "similar" to a terrorist --- they sent him a letter and told him to carry it with him when he goes to the airports --he says its still a major hassle even with the "letter"

us
    Jun 2008
    Waverly Hall, GA
    2 times

I, as well as the town of Brattleboro, VT, and many others, think that Bush, Cheney, and their cronies, be arrested for war crimes and such. Brattleboro(look it up) recently passed a referendum that states that Bush and Cheney are to be arrested and imprisoned if ever caught there after their term in office. There are also several petitions(I have signed 3) to have Bush impeached. May be a little late, but it would be symbolic even if on his last day in office. Check out ImpeachBush.org.
    Do not be afraid to speak out. It is our Constitutional right...at least for now, although I'm sure Bush would like to eliminate this right also.

The.Boomer

Quote Originally Posted by ivan salis
    ok no "evil plots " by bad groups --- hows about this --- a typical govt SNAFU type screw up by some file clerk that some how gets YOUR name or SSN on the "list" --for gods sake a FORMER atty general has NOT been able to get "off the list" SO WHAT PRAYER DOES JOE NORMAL HAVE AND WILL HE JUST GET LOST IN SYSTEM ? --- to me thats scary -- one day because of a "glitch" in the system -- at a city far from home while going to board a plane "poof" away you go "mr enemy combatant"---grabbed up by security and hustled off ---no lawyer --no hearing to prove that your not the other guy --bye bye --away you go into the "dark rabbit hole" like alice in wonderland . and thats scary because it could happen under the way this is set up.
    I'm not gonna say that mistakes never happen and that you or someone else may or may not end up on some list somewhere sometime by accident. But seriously, even if you are hassled and inconveinienced once or even twice if that's possible. you won't get hooked up or hauled away. there are safegaurds at every level, we aren't all idiots who don't think ahead and make sure of what we're doing before we do it. So in ending this all I wanna say is yes you may get inconvienienced at some points and there will be gaffs along the way. However in the long run we are only trying to keep yours' and my families safe, and doing it the best we know how without stepping all over anyones rights.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMRIDER
    I, as well as the town of Brattleboro, VT, and many others, think that Bush, Cheney, and their cronies, be arrested for war crimes and such. Brattleboro(look it up) recently passed a referendum that states that Bush and Cheney are to be arrested and imprisoned if ever caught there after their term in office. There are also several petitions(I have signed 3) to have Bush impeached. May be a little late, but it would be symbolic even if on his last day in office. Check out ImpeachBush.org.
    Do not be afraid to speak out. It is our Constitutional right...at least for now, although I'm sure Bush would like to eliminate this right also.
    All I can say here is good luck with that brother. I'm not a Bush / Cheney fan by any measure. But extremism on anyside is only going to lead the whole country down a more convoluted path without any outcome let alone a good or bad one. Maybe you and the rest of Brattleboro should spend more energy looking at positive ways to help rather than negative Ideas on how to condemn.

Jan 2007
    1 times

the "name" was not reveled by during the tv show
    Then it's rumor, as far as I'm concerned.

the reporter name is "similar" to a terrorist --- they sent him a letter and told him to carry it with him when he goes to the airports --he says its still a major hassle even with the "letter"
    Then he is a whiney cry baby. My god, they send him a letter to clear it up at the airport, and he claims it is still a "major" hassle. What a wimp.

us
    Apr 2007
    N.E. of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by KTMRIDER
    War crimes?? Well it looks like the people of "Brattleboro" have fallen off of their collective rocker.. My God....

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11820 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Gentlemen: If you canīt see the danger in the erosion of the Constitution, then there isnīt much to say except that it will continue to escalate exponentially.

Under ANY circumstances this power is completely unacceptable. While perhaps our present leaders may be benevolent, tomorrows may not be. Another Hitler, Idi Amin, or a Stalin may be lurking out there.

We are being set up.

Don Jose de la Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    335 times

Hola mi amigo Don Jose,

Quote Originally Posted by Real de Tayopa
    Gentlemen: If you can't see the danger in the erosion of the Constitution, then there isn't much to say except that it will continue to escalate exponentially.

Under ANY circumstances this power is completely unacceptable. While perhaps our present leaders may be benevolent, tomorrows may not be. Another Hitler, Idi Amin, or a Stalin may be lurking out there.

We are being set up.

Don Jose de la Mancha
    Thanks for saying this in these terms.
    I cannot agree more.
    I am becoming more and more reserved as the time passes with what I say for just these reasons.

I hope it isn't too late.

LOL
    Thom
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

us
    IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

Dec 2006
    Central Kentucky
    DFX with the 950 and 12incher Tesoro Bandido
    10 times

Quote Originally Posted by BuckleBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf
    BB,

If you get the chance, say hi to Dorian for me.
    He hasn't answered my emails or PM's

I hope he is OK

TW
    I haven't talked to him in months.

Perhaps he's gone into hiding again....
    Hes off somewhere working on the big one with 1320

KFB
    KINDAFOUNDABUCKLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links