THANK YOU TNET SPONSORS

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
I refer here to White's Electronics, Western & Eastern Treasures, J. W. Fishers , Opals and Kellyco. If there are others I'll add them when I learn who they are. These are the folks who sponsor TNET and help to make it available for us. THEY AND ONLY THEY deserve our custom and patronage. They had nothing to do with the loss of the Rubber room and deserve no flack from that loss.
siegfried schlagrule

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
S. C. CATFISH said:
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
I refer here to Kellyco. These are the folks who sponsor TNET and help to make it available for us. THEY AND ONLY THEY deserve our custom and patronage. siegfried schlagrule

How can you say Kellyco and only Kellyco deserves our patronage when there are other dealers out there with lower prices and better service? Certainly not because they're a sponsor.

ditto!!

S

stefen

I join in thanking the TN Sponsors and will consider them as a resource in any future acquitions.

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
If pepper is quoting a comment that I didn't see it must mean that the person deleted his comments. I'll respond to his comments anyway as he deserves an answer.
All sponsors deserve our support and business. All non-sponsors should be encouraged to become sponsors. Those who don't obviously don't give a doodly darn about whether or not you succeed. Since they don't care about anything except selling you a product and don't care whether it works for you why would you want to see them do "better"? Are you simply miserable and want company?
siegfried schlagrule

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
If pepper is quoting a comment that I didn't see it must mean that the person deleted his comments. I'll respond to his comments anyway as he deserves an answer.
All sponsors deserve our support and business. All non-sponsors should be encouraged to become sponsors. Those who don't obviously don't give a doodly darn about whether or not you succeed. Since they don't care about anything except selling you a product and don't care whether it works for you why would you want to see them do "better"? Are you simply miserable and want company?
siegfried schlagrule

I deleted comments.
I had enough of the negative coments !

S

Smee

S. C. CATFISH said:
How can you say Kellyco and only Kellyco deserves our patronage when there are other dealers out there with lower prices and better service? Certainly not because they're a sponsor.

Don't know much about anyone else, because Kellyco has always and without fail, stood behind everything I ever bought from them. I was having a problem with my ACE 250, one call solved the problem. They always send me extra items with my purchase (nothing extravagant, but any thank you is better than a kick in the pants), and the prices are compatible with everyone else. Not always the lowest, but competitive.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I had already made up my mind that I was going to buy my Ace250 but there isn't a local dealer within 50 miles of where I live at least. I just happened to catch Kellycochick in the chat room and she took excellent care of me. One phone call and 3 days later it was at my door with everything I was told would come with it. It would have cost me about $40 in gas to go somewhere and buy one in person. Thanks again Karen (Kellycochick).

Charlie

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
I try not to pester folks with asking why things are gone but thank you for the explanation jeff. siegfried schlagrule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread