why is it that...

S

stefen

Husker Du said:
...my cat's breath smells like cat food? sh.

Maybe because its been eating cat-like foods that cats like, that is why...you think?

Please don't come back and inject that your cat has been eating horse meat or the bark off of a Cedrus deodara, because if you do then the question is nonsensical.

S

stefen

Think about this, if all plants and animals are predigested food-stuffs, why doesn't it taste like crap?

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Change its diet to pureed mice. You should smell a different odor within 24 hours.

S

stefen

Is there a significant taste differential between white mice and mice of other color ranges?

What about mice that are undocumented aliens?

Or mice of other ethnicities?

B

BIG61AL

I like it when they say it taste great....who exactly is doing the tasting and can speak english?

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have a cattery & take in stray cats. I've come across cats with catty breath.
So I fed them can food mornings, dried cat food evenings.
Make sure fresh water is available, not too much milk, ( some cats have a low lactose tollerance)
Also worming them every 3 months with help, ( it does help with catty breath)

Hope this helps.

Molly. :)

S

stefen

Maybe they poll the senior citizens as they leave the markets with their bags filled with Tuna Delight with smiling cat faces on the labels...you think. :tongue3:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure glad I'm not a senior citizen, I got one more year. Next year I'll confirm or deny what it tastes like I suppose. LOL Stefen, your sense of humor is as weird as mine! M :tard: nty

S

stefen

Monty said:
I'm sure glad I'm not a senior citizen, I got one more year. Next year I'll confirm or deny what it tastes like I suppose. LOL Stefen, your sense of humor is as weird as mine! M :tard: nty

Monty,

Thanks for the compliment... I don't think the Senior Citizen Poll comment was as humorous as it is closer to being a reality.

Oh, by the way, PM your address and birthdate and I'll send you a few samples that I uh, my mother found to be Epicurean.

There is also another cat-related aid that is becoming a crossover for human male Senior Citizen use. Its a boxlike enclosure that is installed around the base of the porcelain receptacle which is then filled with a newly developed kitty-litter. It's to collect those nightly light's-off missed aims and uncontrolled drips. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread