Whats up With RANTS?

SamsSon

Jul 11, 2008
What's up With RANTS?

I need to post an important answer on the RANTS thread but can't locate a "REPLY" button.

Someone asked "what in the sam hill" I was doing in the avatar and I need to answer him! I can't lift a single pen in the office until I answer.

Anyway I'll post a "temporary" answer here until Marc fixes the awesome RANTS thread.

What I'm doing in the avatar is communicating with Crustacea Decapoda (crawfish). See, this is a government funded project ($6,000,000) to study the communications of the crawfish.

Early on we discovered that crawfish have tiny little tongues that appeared at times of distress (heading for the hot sauce pot) or prior to being stepped on by humans.

From this observation we concluded that all Crustacea Decapoda speak in tongues.

Here you see me discussing the coming presidential election with "Harold."

Generally speaking we get along pretty well except "Harold" is a Democrat.

Hope this helps!

S

stefen

Re: What's up With RANTS?

The site is undergoing a tune-up, so for now hit the quote button and then continue with your ranting response.

Suggest the you read the preamble to the RANT section that is provided by Marc, first. He too, has a tendency to rant and some people pay attention, others, you don't hear from again. :wink:

TN is not a democracy :thumbsup:

OP
OP
S

SamsSon

Jul 11, 2008

stefen said:
The site is undergoing a tune-up, so for now hit the quote button and then continue with your ranting response.

Suggest the you read the preamble to the RANT section that is provided by Marc, first. He too, has a tendency to rant and some people pay attention, others, you don't hear from again. :wink:

TN is not a democracy :thumbsup:

Hey! a leg up to ya stefen! Thanks!

Is this Marc guy one of those who go around wearing a black trench coat and dark sun glasses?

S

stefen

No!

Just the dude that owns the site.

Be nice ;D

OP
OP
S

SamsSon

Jul 11, 2008

Marc said:
You need to be a Full Member to post in the Rants, Religion and Politics forums ... I did that to avoid drive-by flamers and trolls.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/colorsinlist

It looks like you're almost there!

Thanks O great and fearless (awesome) leader! :thumbsup: 8)

I'm now a FULL member! But....what am I full of?

S

stefen

SamsSon said:
Marc said:
You need to be a Full Member to post in the Rants, Religion and Politics forums ... I did that to avoid drive-by flamers and trolls.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/colorsinlist

It looks like you're almost there!

Thanks O great and fearless (awesome) leader! :thumbsup: 8)

I'm now a FULL member! But....what am I full of?

How many times do I have to tell you to be nice? Huh?

Danm lucky you wern't made into a flamer or a troll ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread