Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Minnie said:
Its looking like it is a hoax

http://bfro.net/hoax.asp

darn

These are the guys who will never be convinced anyway.
why do you worry about them.

Wait for the facts to all come out,
make your decision then.
this isn't some landmark case where a man's life is in the balance.
Your rep isn't the one that will suffer if it is fake.
Relax and lighten up guys.

The only one who will take it in the chops is FOX News.
So what's the big deal.

Lets wait for the whole story.

Thom

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As they faced a skeptical audience of several hundred journalists and Bigfoot fans that included one curiosity seeker in a Chewbacca suit, the pair were joined Friday by Tom Biscardi, head of a group called Searching for Bigfoot. Other Bigfoot hunters call Biscardi a huckster looking for media attention.

Biscardi, Whitton and Dyer presented what they called evidence supporting the Bigfoot theory. It was an e-mail from a University of Minnesota scientist, but all it said was that of the three DNA samples sent to the scientist, one was human, one was likely a possum and the third could not be tested because of technical problems.

Although It looks like it was a big joke,

What does "could not be tested because of technical problems"
Mean ? "Unidentified , because it is a bigfoot ?"
"Don't want to be Laughed at for saying it Could Be Big Foot",
"tainted" ? tester had to crap & Didn't
do the test ? "DNA was from Chewbacca suit ?"

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BIGFOOT_CLAIM?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

T

The.Boomer

I Think it means DNA testing machine broke after havin to figure out the other blood was from a freakin possum. :D

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
That news conference was a joke. They had no evidence what so ever.
This whole story doesn’t add up. Their web site said they had DNA evidence and photos.
I didn’t see this.
Plop that carcass out on stage for the world to see or go to your corner and color.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirt Fishin Dale said:
That news conference was a joke. They had no evidence what so ever.
This whole story doesn’t add up. Their web site said they had DNA evidence and photos.
I didn’t see this.
Plop that carcass out on stage for the world to see or go to your corner and color.

Yep Exactly !

Don't get me wrong, I do Believe They could Exist.
We Don't Know about Every Creature on earth.

But anyone with Proof who Invites the Media
Better be willing to Put up or Shut up

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yawn.....

Attachments

• ALeqM5h54CLjicuoCqF9u_yjlDRJZ7sM8g.jpg
    ALeqM5h54CLjicuoCqF9u_yjlDRJZ7sM8g.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 194
OP
OP
trashdude

trashdude

Nov 21, 2007
Cocoa, Fl
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT, QXT, Beach Hunter, Vibra-Tector 730
You know, it just coulda been one of the Geico cavemen in that freezer........ :thumbsup:

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
I found bigfoots grill ;D

Attachments

• grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 189
  • grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 187

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somone Actually Paid Them for Bigfoot ? :P
Asking for Payment was a shure Sign of Scam.

Researcher says bigfoot just a rubber gorilla suit

ATLANTA (AP) -- Turns out Bigfoot was just a rubber suit. Two researchers on a quest to prove the existence of Bigfoot say that the carcass encased in a block of ice - handed over to them for an undisclosed sum by two men who claimed to have found it - was slowly thawed out, and discovered to be a rubber gorilla outfit.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BIGFOOT_CLAIM?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
So where are these guys now? Living it up on some distant island?
They better watch their backs.

T

The.Boomer

These knuckle heads are too stupid to run. Guess they thought fraud was a funny crime. Charges will be pending. :wink:

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Really sad two individuals found it funny to play a joke and try to discredit another person/group. Nothing surprises me these days.

Is there a Bigfoot? I have no idea, I have never run across one, that I know of. But the possibility of something being out there that is considered to be a Bigfoot is possible.

Do I believe? I won't say I believe, I guess seeing is believing, but I will be open minded about Bigfoot as I am about Ghost and UFO's. When someone experiences a GHOSTLY event, we are so quick to say they are nuts, crazy, etc... until we, ourselves experience something UNEXPLAINED! If someone claims to have been abucted, or have some sort of fuzzy pic of a UFO, they are ridiculed, called nuts, etc. Are there hoaxes about GHOSTLY and/or UFO experiences? Of course, there are those out there that love to get attention for the sake of making others look nuts or fools, but in the long run, they are the ones who are the fools!

We have a ghost in our home, so I guess myself, with my sons, and my daugther are nuts, crazy. But you can not tell my youngest son anything different as he is the one who saw the image of a man walking into our dining room, but no one was in the house but my sons and me. A Mother knows when their child is scared of something. You can't tell my daughter anything different when she was laying in her bed and her TV would turn on and off ... by itself!!! You can't tell my oldest son what he heard in the house and there is never been an explantion for any of this and believe you me.... I will disprove something if I can!!! I have to be the brave Mom and protect my kids so they won't be scared!

I showed pics of what appears to be a "figure" in my bedroom window...some believe ... others don't ... but I don't care ... we believe in the ghost in our home whom we have called "George". But, he's not bad, he just lets us know from time to time that he's here with us!! He's become part of the family!!! :):)

My friends and I, back in early '78, while driving to the Hamptons (Long Island, NY) saw a cigar shaped craft of sort in the sky and the next morning calls were reported by so many about seeing the same object we saw and all the folks that stopped to look at the night sky and saw the same thing we did. Was it a UFO? I have no idea, but I know it WAS NOT a blimp (which NYC is famous for!), nor a helo or plane. And in those days, I never carried a camera with me much, today, you NEVER see me without my camera!!! :)

So ... to say Bigfoot does NOT exist, well .. that may be a bit premature. Maybe it is someone playing a hoax and many hoaxes have been proven, but as someone said on this thread, species of new animals, birds, ocean creatures, etc are always being found that we never knew about.

We are more apt to believe the hoax than we are to believe what is possible to be true. We are quick to say NO WAY instead of WOW!

And I may get alot of falk about this....but here goes....have you ever seen GOD? I haven't, but I have faith and belief in him, but I think more so cause of all the time I spent in church and was told there was a GOD. I can understand how someone (Atheist) could not believe in him, because seeing is believing, as I can see how someone can not believe in Bigfoot, UFO's and Ghost... seeing is believing. And my relationship with GOD is between him and I and no one else :)

Just my thoughts .... and for Nessy? hmmmm, anything is possible...just wish the hoaxers would stop...but we all know that will never happen...

Have a great day ya'll,
Annmarie

OP
OP
trashdude

trashdude

Nov 21, 2007
Cocoa, Fl
Detector(s) used
I believe two of these knuckleheads are cops. Wasn't one of them wounded in the hand during a persuit???

I mean these brilliant individuals even went so far as to call a news conference......Pure geniuses.... :-\

I hope all the people who got scammed and unwittingly paid them, get their revenge. :violent1:

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
trashdude said:
I believe two of these knuckleheads are cops. Wasn't one of them wounded in the hand during a persuit???

I mean these brilliant individuals even went so far as to call a news conference......Pure geniuses.... :-\

I hope all the people who got scammed and unwittingly paid them, get their revenge. :violent1:

He shot himself in the wrist. :icon_jokercolor:

K

Kentucky Kache

trashdude said:

I don't know, those guys don't seem too stable either.

T

The.Boomer

If they represent the local P.D. then what does that say about them ? Maybe they are too stupid to ID their own officers. Sounds like a modern idiot comedy plot, hmmm gonna have to call that hollywood guy I know.
:D ;D

OP
OP
trashdude

trashdude

Nov 21, 2007
Cocoa, Fl
Detector(s) used
Bigfoot.......tastes like chicken..... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread