DEMON inside ( update)

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how can i explain this demon inside of me ? It has taken a healthy man to the brink of disability. This demon has taken away my ability to walk long distances and to do the hobby i love. 24 hours a day this demon causes pain and will not let me sleep at night. My eyesight is worse as though the demon wants me blind and just feel pain. This morning the demon went to far. >:( I woke in a sweaty state of pain. I yelled at the Warden i cant walk. Never has the demon totally prevented me from walking. The Warden took me to the hospital and the demon hide its ugly face. The young doctor listened to my story of how the demon is taking over my life. He placed his finger on my foot and then looked concerned. The doctor told me there is no pulse in my foot. Now the demon is preventing circulation in my leg. After some tests a surgery will probably have to be done.I'm not done fighting my demon but God knows i hate Diabetes..AA (update) well back to the hospital this morning my leg turned red and foot was purple. I know now metal detecting is gone and so is my job. Disability is next. There is a good side to this though. I dont have to mow the lawn or water anymore :) I hope this makes sence because the pain killers make me feel weird. Thanks for the encouragement i will take all i can get... Frank

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: DEMON inside

I'm Sending all My best wishes for you AA :thumbsup:

jeff

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

aa, I myself am a type 2 diabetic, I have had something what they call a "mini-stroke" (nothing mini about it), I was down for almost a month. On October 1, I will celebrate my last cigerette, 5 years. Had a doctor tell me to set a goal to quit, whether it be 6 days or 2 years, it works. I am now the healthiest I have been in my life, at 50. You have to realize that the guy looking at you out of the mirror in the morning is your only salvation on this Earth. I have an 11 year old daughter, I want to see my grandkids by her. Make yourself a goal, keep it in your heart and soul, it WILL happen. I'm not a doctor, I'm not a religious guy, but I am spiritual.

Find something, dude. Keep it in your heart....YOU WILL BEAT THIS!!!!!

DM

If I sounded like I'm preaching, I'm not, just advice.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

im pulling for you :icon_thumright:

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hang in there bud, we are all pulling for you! You can kick this thing and get back out there detecting, thats what heals the soul.

Steve

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250

Yes, hang in there friend, we'll pray for you too,
Wishing all the best.
Ray karenray08

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

AA Bat...
Diabetes is a despicable thing. Second only to cancer. It takes a strong person to stand up against it, and it sounds like you've been fighting for a long time. Keep it up!! You're in our prayers... Noodle

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70

Ive had many family members afflicted with the same thing.
Thoughts and prayers sent from Mid-Michigan.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett

AA,

I can still remember when I was more powerful than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet, and able to jump over buildings in a single bound.

Now, I guess I'm afraid those demons will take away even the memories!

All you can do is the best you can with what you got to work with.

Best

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250

AA my father is 81 years young and we fight the same demon everyday. It's a never ending battle but you have to keep fighting it. Your mind is a very powerful weapon, use it against your pain. A positive attitude makes all the difference in the world. Do what the doctor tells you and don't get too mad at the people that love you that want you to do what you are told ;D. Stick it to that demon and stay around here with us for another 25 or 30 years (or more). HH Charlie

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter

Best of luck AA. Keep us posted and keep up the fight.

Dale

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA,

I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers.

:wink: RR

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Frank, I'm praying for you hoping you win this battle.

You still have an awesome sense of humor and a great view on life....don't let "The Demon" take this away from you!

Take care,

Lisa

arkhunter

Jun 12, 2006
little rock,arkansas
Detector(s) used
whites-garret
frank.....never give up.......and use some of your time while stuck at home to research on the net......never trust a regular doctor to give you the best treatments :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread