i was right

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very sorry to hear this AA-a mi buddy. However, as they say, "one man's misfortune is another's gain". may I volunteer my services? I need the practice, however I can't guarantee that you will have any more kiddies since I have never done this before. as a matter of fact, I have never operated on anyone before come to think of it. sigh .

I must find my La rou's textbook on the physiology of the human body in order to be sure of the differences and locations of your reproductive organs and your leg.--------- psst, peeps I am open to bribes!

Don Jose de La Mancha

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
AA you will feel 100% better and I know your fear of it , been there done it, except I had angio plasti, and I didn't trust the stints, they were new, they did the baloon thing. They asked to have students see and I said OK. So I put on a show for them and kept them laughing. Like why in the hell did you put this dress on me with flowers and you mean that pamphlet you got in your pocket, that says How to surgery pretty good only cost a quarter. Turn this table so them people can't look up my dress. Well the surgeon got to laughing and told me to shut up I'm doing a tedious proceedure. Didn't hurt and they did another one the next day. Worry is the worst part of it and wearing that dang open back dress.
You might get Don's price he may be cheaper, but he won't let you charge it I'm pretty sure, he told me to collect cash in advance. He uses the spring out of BIC lighters as stints, they are much cheaper.
Oh yes if you go back to swinging that MD, I got a coil with a little gas motor, people will think its a weed wacker and stay away. The super model is a plastic lawnmower and it will be in production in November . All the people at the home here think its great. Thats all, you can go on with your worry now. Hope they like you, you will have no pain , thats what we want, no pain. Gnewt

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
AA, you'll feel so much better after this is over. I know several people that have had this surgery and they all are doing fine now. Wishing you a successful surgery and a quick recovery.

Pepper

S

stefen

When your laying in that pine box and blindly looking skyward, its too late to take well given advice.

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
AA, Stop the cigarettes!!!!!!! Two stents later, new diet and no smokes and I can now walk up the Georgia mountain out my window. You can do it!! And you will feel 100% better. Listen to you body and be smart.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Quitting tobacco is tough.Go to a pipe at the very least.
Be careful what you say in the OR.
Being prepped for a tripple bypass I cautioned the nurse to have a care shaving my groin area as I hadn't saved all that much for retirement.
The resulting laughter delayed my surgery 30 minutes. ;D

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Dang Frank... :) They got it figured out and will fix it!

You'll be stronger, faster, all that stuff! :)

Quit smoking Frank... I'll help you if I can.

Remember to download the SilkQuit computer desktop calculator! :) Felinepeachy gave us the site a while back. :thumbsup:

Lemme now what you need.

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
good to hear they got it figured out, i cannot believe it took this long, after the pain you have in your leg and informing the doctor about it, i wish you a fast recovery. Thompy

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
aa - I'll be thinking of you and saying prayers that all will be successful. Look forward to renewed energy and stamina!!!

vicki

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll do just fine aa. I had stents put in both sides. They went in through the groin area and up towards my abdomen. I was awake during the entire procedure. I couldn't see many faces as I was lying flat on my back but, there were quite a few people in there. After a moment of silence I asked, "So, am I the only one in here with no clothes on?" They got a kick out of that one. ;D Best to you Bud!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Absolutely prayin for ya my friend!! Looks like we are quittin together....one week so far for me! We can do it! Keep us updated on how the surgery goes! ~huge hugs~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread