Pumpkin Seeds

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Science just discovered what I have known for quiet a while. It seems someone ask about pumpkin seeds and arthritis pain/inflammation. They did a test of several groups and found that pumpkin seeds aleviated pain and stiffness in one week, in most participants in the group. Some had rhumetoid arthritis which was severe. They attributed the relief to pumpkin seeds having a high concentration of copper.Also they found out that it lowered their cholestrol up to 10 points during the test. Also it helped with prostate problems where some had these also. It is now being called a superfood for certain problems that are sometimes, but not always, associated with each other. You can alos buy pumpkin seed oil, and pumkin seeds oil capsules. althogh not as much fun or tasty as pumpkin seed, they are more concentrated and should work faster.Pumpkin seeds contain several necessary vitamins a nd minerals. Once the news gets out, I suspect the price will skyrocket.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Well Thanks, Rockhound!

I like Pumpkin seeds.

If it weren't for the salt, I'd eat them and the shelled ones, pepitas, more often.

Don't really have a prob w arthritis, though... maybe that's why??

Best
rmptr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions