vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Re: what's your Destiny?

Hola Don Jose!

Huh, this is interesting as you're the King of Diamonds!!!!! A successful bidness man, or one who runs/owns his own business, or a financial man like a banker or stockbroker.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other

2nd October.........would that make my destiny card the same as Don Jose ;D

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

24th September. :thumbsup:

Cheers! :coffee2:
Eu

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Trish

dang girl, you're on of the "karmic" cards in the deck...always payin' for things said in the past...YET this is THE card of intuition....you DO have an awareness of your own personal destiny, yes?

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Unicorn

Well, you DO have have your financial challenges, eh? So tis card indicates learning appreciation for things valued. You DO have one of the MOST spiritual money cards in the deck...so it boils down to how attached you are, at any given moment, to the material goods in your life. It's all about an attitude of gratitude:)

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Eu-citzen

ahh...you are the King of Hearts! it's the highest card in the suit of love, it rules through love, comapssion and wisdom. It's known as the "father card" and brings success in dealing w/ one's own emotions (I had to chuckle here, due to our discussions!), success w/ the public and in any of the artistic fields and romantic success in one form or another.

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Mac232

Ohhh the nine of clubs....nines ALWAYS indicate completions...and clubs are all about learning, the mind, etc... so this is your time to complete your plans or ideas in this lifetime...but get this, it's not about awful endings I(as you know better than that) because you've experienced so much in this lifetime...so perhaps get ready for some powerful spiritual experiences to occur. You are to share knowledge w/ groups.

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
DirtDobber

that date is irrelevant to this discussion. BUT I DO have a Mayan calendar decoder...LOL

oh, and pssst...it doesn't "end"...just a new, or different cycle. Sorry to disappoint.

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Thompy

First, let me share that your Destiny card is the 3 diamonds.

Before I go any further, this method predates tarot cards, numerology, etc... and is based on cycles one goes thru in life incorporating the above mentioned 'practices.'

ok, with ALL that said, yours is suppose to be a tough one, one of the most difficult life paths in the deck; challenges with your affections (your call, not others stickin it to ya) cause you have indecision in your values sector...and a wholle lotta past-life karma rhythm goin round. AND you're one of the biggest worriers in regard to financial affairs...actually, you just worry YET at the same time remain indecisive in general. You need a creative outlet to truly express yourself/ your overactive mind..cause you have a mind that can penetrate the secrets of the universe...dang, that's cool!

T

trish76642

Re: Trish

vibes said:
dang girl, you're on of the "karmic" cards in the deck...always payin' for things said in the past...YET this is THE card of intuition....you DO have an awareness of your own personal destiny, yes?
Well i keep saying im gonna be rich one of these days! Does that count? I bought a lottery ticket the other night and told my hubby, "dang! Wished i'd hurry up and win!" ( i was being serious when i said it. lol) What does Karmic mean? Yes i am a very intuitive person, i have preminitions quite often, and they always come true.
How bout doing my hubbys his is 12/21

Thanks girly, that was pretty interesting!
You know people pay for stuff like that!...... lol

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

Trish, thanks for the kudos. I have NO desire to pursue this a source of income...FEPO= For entertainment purposes only.

The suit of the cards have a ranking that follows a young to old soul pattern. here's the progression:

Hearts=spring
clubs= summer
Diamonds=fall
spades=winter

so now that I share your card (6/clubs) it makes a bit more sense, especially when I blend in your hubby's card, the 10 of Hearts.

YOU are one of the biggest procrastinators in the deck..yet you probably have or will attain financial affluence and protection over your life (how grand is THAT?)...ahhh...BUT, you DO have a responsibility to maintain inner balance and peaceful communications, this responsibility is of your own inner guard workin' 24/7.
"karmic" well do a search and take away what resonates with you...A very dear friend of mine, sai sai Bramachari once told me that he feels karma is the compassionate teacher...for whatever that's worth:)

ANYWAY...your SU (spousal unit) is the 10 of Diamonds...creative, artistic, a leader and perhaps a performer(?)..anyway, he enjoys, or needs to explore himself to determine what's most important to him~NOT a selfish pursuit as he values his relationships higher than any other thing on his important "list of life."

T

trish76642

Yep your right, that 'inner guard' is working 27/7 to maintain inner balance and peaceful communications! lol...im laughing about it but its true.
Procrastinator? Well i was gonna get the dictionary and see what the word "resonate" means, then i thought, "naw, i'll do it later"... :wink:...
Thanks for the intertainment Vibes.... :-*
I"ll let cha know when i get all that money i've been waiting for! :wink:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Re: Eu-citzen

vibes said:
ahh...you are the King of Hearts! it's the highest card in the suit of love, it rules through love, compassion and wisdom. It's known as the "father card" and brings success in dealing w/ one's own emotions (I had to chuckle here, due to our discussions!), success w/ the public and in any of the artistic fields and romantic success in one form or another.

:D
I see why you had to chuckle!!

I to did when reading this... ;D

Quite funny is it not?! :D ;D ::) :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Eu :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions